THP 2011 Outing Scripting

You wouldn't catch me dead in Florida, in May, in a cotton golf shirt. Time to upgrade cool!

100% polyester is required for playing in the Southern US from now till October IMO.

depends on the texture really and the weight. I would venture to say that they will be soaked by the end of the round though. Take a look into some technical materials. You might really like what you see.

I was thinking the same thing CoolBreeze. Maternity clothes in tech fabric can be hard to find (esp when it's a polo shirt). UG.

I'll get some new pics up for some scripting...and maybe some choices for you gents.

Also, if anyone is looking for tech fabric, we have a bunch of Callaway shirts in stock that I'd love to move. I'll give you a deal. Let me know your size and I can check stock. We have a lot of patterns not up on the site. They fit in a relaxed (not athletic) fit.

Thanks everyone, thats what I assumed, I have a bunch of adidas climacool and climalite shirts, and a few Nike Drifits so that is what will be making the trip, I bought the last two items for my apparel for that weekend, a new pair of Nike Golf shoes and one last white Adidas Climacool shirt and now I'm good to go.

Love the Travis Mathew buckle!!!
Here's a nice J. Lindeberg outfit if anyone is interested:

j-lindeberg-outfit.jpg

Looking for a little more color? I like the yellow in the shorts - the Puma shirt has yellow in the Puma logo to match. The belt is a little more modern, but this outfit can easily be paired with a High Shine or an Enamel belt if you're not interested in this belt.

puma-blue-white-outfit.jpg

Perhaps a little edgier? This one is Travis Mathew. I like the black shirt with the red TM logo with the shorts (which are a very fine checked black/white, although they are called "black" shorts):

travis-mathew-pindrop-outfi.jpg

Let me know if you're interested in any of these pieces... or anything else. I'll get you a deal if I can. Also, we can special order pieces from different lines that we carry in time for the outing - just let me know NOW... otherwise, we may not get them in stock in time.

I did wear a cotton blend on Saturday and I was ok. I sweated it up a bit, but not nearly as bad as the 100% cotton shirt I wore in September. I'm guessing it's going to be very hot down there in May, do dress cool!

I really like those Puma shorts, but I'm thinking I may lean toward pants...ugh decisions

I really like those Puma shorts, but I'm thinking I may lean toward pants...ugh decisions

Shorts....Shorts.....Shorts.

+ freaking 1

no way you want to wear britches down there, not for as long as we're gonna be outside on the course.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT on shorts. I'm going black pants all day every day. Florida heat has nothing on us AZ folks...

LOL.

All seriousness I need to get my butt in gear. I'm in between sizes which sucks right now.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT on shorts. I'm going black pants all day every day. Florida heat has nothing on us AZ folks...

LOL.

All seriousness I need to get my butt in gear. I'm in between sizes which sucks right now.

Go larger and hit the tailor. Custom fit!!!!

LOL I know it'll be hot, humid, and hotter but there's just something I like about golfing in pants...maybe for the early morning rounds. I'm a glutton for punishment though.

I was going to start a thread about Cross Apparel, I came across them on Fairway Styles and don't remember hearing about them before. Any info on the them, material, fit, etc...?

LOL I know it'll be hot, humid, and hotter but there's just something I like about golfing in pants...maybe for the early morning rounds. I'm a glutton for punishment though.

I was going to start a thread about Cross Apparel, I came across them on Fairway Styles and don't remember hearing about them before. Any info on the them, material, fit, etc...?

Lots of info coming up on them including home page article and something cool in our digital newsletter coming up in a few days.

Lots of info coming up on them including home page article and something cool in our digital newsletter coming up in a few days.

Outstanding! Another good reason for everyone to sign up for the newsletter.

POW! There is a tailor right next door to my favorite Italian place. Maybe I can put some insulation back on get fit!

Go larger and hit the tailor. Custom fit!!!!

Scripting is now done and I'm really happy about that. The last piece was some new golf shoes, my current ones are fairly new and I love them, but they are all black and don't work with everything, especially shorts. I think the ones I got today will work with most outfits I will be wearing down there.

amen Jake! Bring plenty dude!

Butt powder is not scripting.

I wore spandex under my shorts last year and that helped a lot, I didnt even need the monkey butt powder. This year there is a lot more golf involved.

Can we please keep this to actual apparel? Save the comedy and powder and such for the outing thread if it needs to be discussed. Thank you.

I wore spandex under my shorts last year and that helped a lot, I didnt even need the monkey butt powder. This year there is a lot more golf involved.

I thought commando would be the way to go, to handle the heat.

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

I'm planning on sporting my new black THP hat for sure. I may pick up a white one before they get sold out as well. I like to start with hats and build down.

I'm planning on sporting my new black THP hat for sure. I may pick up a white one before they get sold out as well. I like to start with hats and build down.

+1 I'll be wearing my new THP white hat and last years green one.

I'm going for visor's for the outing, never owned one until a month ago and now I've got 3, a callaway, nike, and taylormade.

Back