THP 2011 Outing Scripting

I feel so much better that my outfits are picked out. Last year I waited till the last minute and ended up way overpacking. So much so that I had to sit on my garment bag for me to get it closed. Love the golf outfits I picked as well.

That's good news. Are you assuming that no other packages arrive with clothes in them that would be outing worthy?
I feel so much better that my outfits are picked out. Last year I waited till the last minute and ended up way overpacking. So much so that I had to sit on my garment bag for me to get it closed. Love the golf outfits I picked as well.

That's good news. Are you assuming that no other packages arrive with clothes in them that would be outing worthy?

Im sure I will pick up a few things, but I like what I have put together and have said that while others might come in, I am going with these on the courses. Of course I said that last year too.

My outfits are pretty well set as well. I still need to snag some white shorts but I have some time. I would also like some new shoes so we'll see.

My outfits are pretty well set as well. I still need to snag some white shorts but I have some time. I would also like some new shoes so we'll see.

Are you a member of Kingdom 59 golf website? They have some killer deals on Puma golf shoes right now.

Are you a member of Kingdom 59 golf website? They have some killer deals on Puma golf shoes right now.

No I am not buddy. Puma golf shoes aren't really my style to be honest. They're a bit new age, young dude shoe. I like classic looks. I think my favorite shoes on the market are the white adipures but I have to keep dreaming when it comes to those.

No I am not buddy. Puma golf shoes aren't really my style to be honest. They're a bit new age, young dude shoe. I like classic looks. I think my favorite shoes on the market are the white adipures but I have to keep dreaming when it comes to those.

I do love my adipures. I just ordered a pair of black pumas thought. I like the young dude look. PM me your email and I will send you an invite to the website. They have sweet deals all the time on all kinds of stuff, from clubs to apparel.

You may want to contact Patty @ blind9 and see if she has any deals out there.

30 days and we are there. Time to get scripting serious.

Here's a question, a lot of my golf shirts are cotton golf shirts, will it be too warm in May to wear cotton shirts? If so I might have to buy a few more golf shirts.

Here's a question, a lot of my golf shirts are cotton golf shirts, will it be too warm in May to wear cotton shirts? If so I might have to buy a few more golf shirts.

You wouldn't catch me dead in Florida, in May, in a cotton golf shirt. Time to upgrade cool!

100% polyester is required for playing in the Southern US from now till October IMO.

depends on the texture really and the weight. I would venture to say that they will be soaked by the end of the round though. Take a look into some technical materials. You might really like what you see.

I was thinking the same thing CoolBreeze. Maternity clothes in tech fabric can be hard to find (esp when it's a polo shirt). UG.

I'll get some new pics up for some scripting...and maybe some choices for you gents.

Also, if anyone is looking for tech fabric, we have a bunch of Callaway shirts in stock that I'd love to move. I'll give you a deal. Let me know your size and I can check stock. We have a lot of patterns not up on the site. They fit in a relaxed (not athletic) fit.

100% polyester is required for playing in the Southern US from now till October IMO.

Yep, I usually pull out my polyester overalls this time of year. Too hot otherwise!

KellyBo has been beating me to the punch with her spring/summer golf clothes. I have to get on the stick and get my clothes lined up. Only a few weeks to go for the big bash in WPB!

]
Also, if anyone is looking for tech fabric, we have a bunch of Callaway shirts in stock that I'd love to move. I'll give you a deal. Let me know your size and I can check stock. We have a lot of patterns not up on the site. They fit in a relaxed (not athletic) fit.

Deals are fun!

I Also, if anyone is looking for tech fabric, we have a bunch of Callaway shirts in stock that I'd love to move. I'll give you a deal. Let me know your size and I can check stock. We have a lot of patterns not up on the site. They fit in a relaxed (not athletic) fit.

so, would you say they prob fit a little bigger than the norm...I wear in between a M and a L but tend to like the M just a bit more in most of the tech fabric

so, would you say they prob fit a little bigger than the norm...I wear in between a M and a L but tend to like the M just a bit more in most of the tech fabric

Callaway clothes are definitely true to size. If you own anything Perry Ellis in the last 2 years, they will fit very similar.

Callaway clothes are definitely true to size. If you own anything Perry Ellis in the last 2 years, they will fit very similar.

Thats a negative on the Perry Ellis but I have noticed that I wear a M in all of the Nike Dri Fit gear. So, I would guess its close to that?!?

They are not as baggy as Adidas, but not slim fitting like the old Puma stuff. Hm... maybe that doesn't help? LOL. Also depends, do you like your clothes to be baggy or tighter? We had this huge (muscular) guy come in last weekend and he likes his shirts TIGHT. He opted for medium in a slim fit... he probably would have been a large by anyone else's standards.

Thats a negative on the Perry Ellis but I have noticed that I wear a M in all of the Nike Dri Fit gear. So, I would guess its close to that?!?

That would be similar in my opinion.

They are not as baggy as Adidas, but not slim fitting like the old Puma stuff. Hm... maybe that doesn't help? LOL. Also depends, do you like your clothes to be baggy or tighter? We had this huge (muscular) guy come in last weekend and he likes his shirts TIGHT. He opted for medium in a slim fit... he probably would have been a large by anyone else's standards.

I dont like my clothes tight by any means but I hate them baggy. I like the Nike Dri fit medium. If its anything like that size then it would be perfect

edit: Thanks JB

Possible outfit options

Possible outfit options

Here's a nice J. Lindeberg outfit if anyone is interested:

j-lindeberg-outfit.jpg

Looking for a little more color? I like the yellow in the shorts - the Puma shirt has yellow in the Puma logo to match. The belt is a little more modern, but this outfit can easily be paired with a High Shine or an Enamel belt if you're not interested in this belt.

puma-blue-white-outfit.jpg

Perhaps a little edgier? This one is Travis Mathew. I like the black shirt with the red TM logo with the shorts (which are a very fine checked black/white, although they are called "black" shorts):

travis-mathew-pindrop-outfi.jpg

Let me know if you're interested in any of these pieces... or anything else. I'll get you a deal if I can. Also, we can special order pieces from different lines that we carry in time for the outing - just let me know NOW... otherwise, we may not get them in stock in time.

Patty has style...great outfits Patty!!

I have both of the bottom two and like them quite a bit. Good stuff Patty.

Back