2011 ESPN NFL Eliminator Challenge

Bump for those who haven't made a pick yet.

Don't forget there are three games on Thursday! Get your pick in!

Standings through week 12:

2d0dde13.jpg

The website hasn't been loading for me so I haven't been able to get my picks in, but oh well, I suck at these anyway!

Bump for the game tonight if anyone wants to pick this one.

I want to pick the Patriots over the Colts, but want to save New England for later.

I want to pick the Patriots over the Colts, but want to save New England for later.

This is the first week that I have really worried (week 1 was a joke with your Chiefs).

Since I did not put any forethought into it, I was left with my best choice being Denver over the Vikings. Let's go Tebow!

This is the first week that I have really worried (week 1 was a joke with your Chiefs).

Since I did not put any forethought into it, I was left with my best choice being Denver over the Vikings. Let's go Tebow!
Only week one? hahaha Except for a small streak where they ruined their chance at the #1 pick, their whole season has been a joke.

Only week one? hahaha Except for a small streak where they ruined their chance at the #1 pick, their whole season has been a joke.

Well the picks have been pretty easy to this point but your dang Chiefs ruined any chance I had in week 1. You should be ashamed and move. Beg for Tony G to come back...something. :D

Standings thru week 13:

75300975.jpg

Don't forget there is a game tonight in case you want to pick one of those two teams.

Yay Pittsburgh!

Standings through week 14:

73e0393a.jpg

Game tonight! If you want to pick Jacsonville or Atlanta, get it in!

Standings thru week 15:

0d0dad12.jpg

Remember there is a game tonight.

Standings thru week 16:

b264669e.jpg

Remember to get your final pick in. And while we are still playing, let's not forget that ddec lasted the longest before taking a loss.

I blew a two game lead with four games to play, and five of us tied with 14 out of 17 correct picks on the season. One final congrats to ddec for lasting the longest before taking a loss.

18e579a5.jpg

Yahhhooo! A 1 next to my name. :D

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Yahhhooo! A 1 next to my name. :D

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

There's a 1 next to mine as well! Too bad there's a 3 next to that 1 though.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

There's a 1 next to mine as well! Too bad there's a 3 next to that 1 though.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Not dead last so that is a victory in itself. Always an upside. LOL

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Not dead last so that is a victory in itself. Always an upside. LOL

Tappin' from CM's iPad!
Haha...positive thinking!

Back