2011 ESPN NFL Eliminator Challenge

Fifteen people picked San Diego over KC this week.

Got very lucky with SD trying their best to lose. This week will be very difficult I think. Especially for me who can't use NE/SD/GB.

Standings after week 3:

T1 - Spank, Concept, Toad, oiler, Flagg, tnolan, ddec, trozzo, jpcaine, Smallville (3)
T11 - Icey, c_ault, White Rhino, Dazinkster, DevRickus, Dankil, stlcardsfan, mcook, war eagle, sgttran, Biggsy, Josh Ross, 50 Eggs (2)
T24 - TexasHacker, Chosen (0)

Remember to pick your team for the week.

Standings after week 4:

T1 - Spank, oiler, Flagg, tnolan, ddec, trozzo, jpcaine, Smallville (4)
T9 - Icey, c_ault, White Rhino, Dazinkster, DevRickus, Dankil, Josh Ross, C0ncept, Toad, stlcardsfan, 50 Eggs, mcook, war eagle(3)
T22 - sgttran, biggsy (2)
T24 - TexasHacker, Chosen (0)

Don't forget your pick this week! There are still eight of us who haven't missed yet and 13 more with only one miss.

It was tough to pick one this week, a lot of good match ups, and a lot of tricky matchups.

It was tough to pick one this week, a lot of good match ups, and a lot of tricky matchups.
How about the KC-Indy game! hahaha

I took the g-men this week. Chiefs screwed me in week 1. They are DEAD to me!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

How about the KC-Indy game! hahaha

Whoever has the ball last will win 3-0, that's my guess.

Honestly, I think KC wins this one. Colts are really that bad.

Whoever has the ball last will win 3-0, that's my guess.

Honestly, I think KC wins this one. Colts are really that bad.
So are the Chiefs. The only reason they won last week is because they played Minnesota.

Congrats to ddec!

He is the only one who got through five weeks. I declare him the unofficial winner, now it's all about seeing how many right we can get for the whole season.

Here's something to shot for though: Dazinkster went 17-0 last year.

Congrats DDec!!

Smalls - if DDec picked wrong this next week would he not just be leading with 5 and the count restarts? Or is it measured from week 1?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Sorry I just didn't want to get involved after the first week when I went out. Just wanted to go perfect.

But none the less congrats to the captain!

Congrats DDec!!

Smalls - if DDec picked wrong this next week would he not just be leading with 5 and the count restarts? Or is it measured from week 1?

Tappin' from my iPad!
That's exactly right cookie. It continues throughout the whole season. Except he would probably be tied with a bunch of people with 5. It won't reset.

I say that technically, ddec wins because he was the last one out. But it is really a 17 week game.

Congrats to ddec!

He is the only one who got through five weeks. I declare him the unofficial winner, now it's all about seeing how many right we can get for the whole season.

Here's something to shot for though: Dazinkster went 17-0 last year.

I've never lasted 5 weeks in any eliminator league. I will definitely be shooting for 17-0. I was pretty nervous when I saw that the Bengals were losing with about 5 minutes to go.
The good thing for me is that I haven't burned any of those "top flight" teams yet.
Teams I've used, Arizona, NY Giants, Panthers, Falcons, Bengals.

way to go ddec.
can't believe the rest of us couldn't put up a fight for more than 5 weeks!
anyone that tells you the eliminator challenge is easy, is an idiot...

i was pretty upset that the Giants couldn't pull it off yesterday and this isn't even a money pool!

Congrats ddec.

I'm with the others, stupid Giants how can you not beat the Seahawks

Back