2011 ESPN NFL Eliminator Challenge

Unofficially, this one's over. Congrats to ddec who lasted 5 weeks (and is still going).

Now it's just to see how many we can get for the rest of the season.

1 - ddec (5)
T2 - Josh Ross, Spank, Toad, stlcardsfan, oiler, Flagg, tnolan, trozzo, jpcaine, Smallville (4)
T12 - Icey, c_ault, White Rhino, Dazinkster, DevRickus, Dankil, C0ncept, 50 Eggs,mcook, war eagle, sgttran (3)
23 - Biggsy (2)
T24 - Texas Hacker, Chosen (0)

Well last week I planned out the rest of my picks for the season. I'm staring at the list right now on my desk. However, when I got home I couldn't remember which team I picked. I initially wrote down the Bears, but ended up picking the Jets. I had the Jets written down for week 11, but I guess that will change.

ddec remains undefeated thru week 6! Keep it going!

1. ddec (6)
T2. trozzo, tnolan, Flagg, stlcardsfan, Toad, Spank, Josh Ross, Smallville (5)
T10. Icey, c_ault, White Rhino, Dazinkster, Dankil, 50 Eggs, oiler, mcook, war eagle, sgttran, jpcaine (4)
T22. C0ncept, biggsy (3)
T24. Texashacker, Chosen (0)

Good luck to ddec in his quest to 7 straight. Don't forget to keep making picks in this thing.

Good luck to ddec in his quest to 7 straight. Don't forget to keep making picks in this thing.

7-0!

On my sheet I have the Titans written down for this week, but after what I saw yesterday I need to reconsider

Only 10 more to go ddec!

I really squeaked one out with the Denver pick...

Standings through week 7:

1. ddec (7)
T2. Josh Ross, Spank, Toad, tnolan, trozzo, Smallville (6)
T8. c_ault, Dazinkster, Dankil, stlcardsfan, 50 Eggs, oiler, mcook, war eagle, Flagg (5)
T17. Icey, White Rhino, DevRickus, sgttran, Biggsy, jpcaine (4)
23. C0ncept (3)
T24. Texashacker, chosen (0)

I posted the standings from the soccer fantasy game we have, and I think I am going to start doing it this way in the three pro football challenges. If you have your real name listed and you don't want it put in the thread, please edit your entry to hide it. It's a lot easier to do a print screen than it is to type it all out.

Here is the screenshot example of what will be posted:

c805cf81.jpg

Remember to pick your team for the week. Good luck to ddec on his quest for 8 in a row!

The quest for 8 straight has hit a serious speed bump right now. Was torn between a couple of games. Ended up taking the ravens to bounce back at home. Currently down 24-3. Ouch

That sucks because that is my pick this week too.

That sucks because that is my pick this week too.

I originally had the titans picked but changed out of that one. Good call by me

Ravens are coming back. 24-20 now with the whole fourth quarter to go.

And ddec reaches 8 in a row! Only nine more to go!

Overall standings:

95c85dcb.jpg

ddec goes for nine in a row this week! Don't forget to make your pick!

And Tim Tebow puts an end to the streak. Oh well

Sorry about the streak it would have been nice to see you run the board. Next year, don't pick the Raiders after their bye (what is it 10 straight losses after a bye now?)

nice run ddec #TEBOWED

now things will get interesting, going for most correct...

Sorry about that ddec. But 8 straight was a lot more than anyone else. Now it's on just to see who gets the most.

Standings through 9 weeks:

b04649f0.jpg

There is a game on Thursday night, so don't forget to make your pick.

Standings after week 10:

809acf65.jpg

Don't forget there is a game tonight. Get your pick in!

Back