2011 ESPN PGA Championship Best Ball Challenge

Thanks for the reminder - I've made my picks and hope to do better than last time.

Wish ESPN would start updating this....play has been under way for almost 2 hours now.

First post updated with entries. Should be fun.

Looks like 11 didn't make a first round pick.

I'm -5 with Jason Day left to tee off. Ryo is doing nothing for my scorecard!

Spank and White Rhino leading at -7.

I am at -7 now with DJ yet to tee off.

I am at -7 now with DJ yet to tee off.

I'm at 7 as well now, but White Rhino goes to -9 to lead our group.

-11 is the best of anyone playing in the game right now, so WR is close to that.

I'm at 7 as well now, but White Rhino goes to -9 to lead our group.

-11 is the best of anyone playing in the game right now, so WR is close to that.

I still have 3 of my 4 to tee off so Im excited to see how I do.

I saved the best for last!!!! Yea who am I kidding.. I got lucky with my picks!!! hhehehe

My picks plain suck so far

3putter leads at -10 right now. He just joined yesterday, hopefully the guy will stick around and post some.

Four of us are -9.

DJ is not helping today...grrrr.

My afternoon picks have turned my score around, gone from +5 to -6

Got my picks in for round 2. Hoping Eldrick lights the course up for me

DevRickus in the lead at -11, 3 guys at -10, I'm -9.

Decent day; DJ and Webb Simpson did nothing for me today. Made wholesale changes for tomorrow!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I'm here small. Thanks for the help last night. I'll try to post in the check-in desk tonight. I guess I shouldn't have switched out De Jonge for Ryo at the last minute, oops.

Ryo sucked for me too. Like having a 3 man team!

I could really use Day to birdie at least one of the last two holes, my best score on 17 and 18 is a par.

I'm OK with being at -7 for this first round. Hopefully can make up some ground tomorrow!

Results of round one:

1. DevRickus -11
T2. Spank, WhiteRhino, Ottawa Golf, BogBeastUK and 3putter -10
T7. TexasHacker, jefrazie and Smallville -9
T10. mcook, IceyShanks, tadashi, tnolan and Fildini -8
T15. MikeF, Josh Ross, couldbeu, m-910, kapsularian and checkered -7
T21. Dazinkster, One-T and solidkjames -6
T24. (no roster) woody, biggsy, coolbreeze, Fairway2Green, snkli, GolfGhost, WCUEB, ddec, Staticline, Blue Titan, Dirtydawg, oblongfungus and Crafty Lefty +-0

Hope everyone remembers to change their teams if they wanted to. Forgetting won't really hurt until round three, if you have someone who missed the cut still on the team.

Just realized that all of my picks for today do not tee off until this afternoon. That kinda sucks...

Checkered moves to -15 to go up by 2 right now.

jefrazie in at -18 and in the lead over BogBeast and checkered.

I'm at -12 but only have one guy close to done, my other 3 have just started. I took Eldrick because I figure him to be good for some birdies to go with his bogeys or worse.

Only 1 of my guys have finished, the rest have just started or are about too

Back