2011 ESPN PGA Championship Best Ball Challenge

It's a major to us. We don't care what ESPN thinks!

Just a quick look says that's you mcook! But you knew that already I bet!

Awww shucks! LOL

It was a blast; thanks again man!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Congrats Tadashi !!! I will be hand delivering the prize to smallville sometime tomorrow. We live a mile apart, small world. No pun intended..

Congrats Tadashi on the win.

Hi everyone, I left the package on your doorstep around 4:45 today Smalls.

I wish we could do this kinda contest every week. It really added to the enjoyment of watching the tournament.

3p

I do hope you are kidding since I am not in Florida. And I told tadashi to take it, since he won it.

Hi everyone, I left the package on your doorstep around 4:45 today Smalls.

I wish we could do this kinda contest every week. It really added to the enjoyment of watching the tournament.

3p

Agreed! Anyway we can do something for the FedEx playoffs? Maybe each person participating puts up a small prize? I would definitely be in. Easy to organize if ESPN offered the easy sign up, etc.

---

Agreed! Anyway we can do something for the FedEx playoffs? Maybe each person participating puts up a small prize? I would definitely be in. Easy to organize if ESPN offered the easy sign up, etc.

---

I don't think they did anything for it last year. And it's impossible to do without them.

I don't think they did anything for it last year. And it's impossible to do without them.

Understand; maybe I will poke around tomorrow and see if I can find something.

---
- Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

I do hope you are kidding since I am not in Florida. And I told tadashi to take it, since he won it.

I guess I was confused about who PM'd me with the address. I left it at the address that was PM'd, I guess it was Tadashi...

Sorry for the mix up. hopefully he can verify he got it.

3p

---

While a prize is cool, and might actually get more people involved, having everyone put up something is going to be a nightmare. Then how are you going to make sure people who don't win pay up? If somebody wants to offer a prize, that's fine, but requiring it isn't anything I want to be involved in. I think it's fun just for the bragging part of it. I just wish I had something to brag about when round four is over!

I guess I was confused about who PM'd me with the address. I left it at the address that was PM'd, I guess it was Tadashi...

Sorry for the mix up. hopefully he can verify he got it.

3p

Let's hope so. I was hoping you didn't make a special trip to Kansas to deliver it! hahaha

While a prize is cool, and might actually get more people involved, having everyone put up something is going to be a nightmare. Then how are you going to make sure people who don't win pay up? If somebody wants to offer a prize, that's fine, but requiring it isn't anything I want to be involved in. I think it's fun just for the bragging part of it. I just wish I had something to brag about when round four is over!

Great points....saying is much easier than doing for some. Nightmare to manage.

---
- Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

Well, working at the Championship cost me, haha. I spent so much time at the course, that the time I wasn't there I was sleeping. Very rough but fun week.

Well, working at the Championship cost me, haha. I spent so much time at the course, that the time I wasn't there I was sleeping. Very rough but fun week.

That's OK, you wouldn't have won anyway, hehe. Tadashi won going away.

Hi everyone, just recieved a PM from tadashi stating that he got the package. Thanks to everyone that participated.

3p

Yes I did get it today so says my wife. I'll snap pics when I get home and post. My baby girl is going to love the bear. The wifey told me she tried to take out of box. 3p thx for delivery. I'll post once I get back home

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Back