2011 ESPN PGA Championship Best Ball Challenge

Looks like Stewie Cink is today's Ryo for my team so far.

I could use at least a couple birdies by Eldrick coming in. As long as he shoots over par, my streak game streak goes on.

I do have a hole I am +1 on courtesy of Moulder (#16) so a par by one of the other three will move me to -18. I like where I am sitting right at the moment.

Just moved into a tie for first with DevRickus and checkered at -19.

Would have been nice had Eldrick birdied 16 for me.

Looks like another -7 for me today.

Changed all 4 for tomorrow

Standings through round two. Checkered had the best round of the day at -12.

1. 3putter -20
T2. tadashi, DevRickus, smallville and checkered -19
T6. jefrazie, White Rhino and BogBeast -18
T9. Ottawa Golf, One-T, Texas Hacker and kapsularian -17
T13. Josh Ross, Fildini, IceyShanks, couldbeu, Spank, Dazinkster and tnolan -16
T20. MikeF and mcook -14
T22. m-910 and solidkjames -12

Don't forget to update your rosters for round three!

crap, just got home from work and can't seem to drop my two guys that missed the cut. is that normal or am I just screwed cuz I got home late?

crap, just got home from work and can't seem to drop my two guys that missed the cut. is that normal or am I just screwed cuz I got home late?

No, just keep going. I thought the same thing for a second too. Replace the other two first.

Phew! Thanks smalls! That had me worried there. Pretty stoked how today went. hoping to lay the smack down the next couple days! ;)

Hey guys and gals, as a show of appreciation to THP and all of it's members, I wanted to offer a prize for our Best Ball Challenge. Now if you're not interested in what I'm offering it's ok, won't hurt my feelings. If you are interested let me know.

I was fortunate enough to be a guest of SAP at last years Masters, this is where i got these items.

For the winner I'm offering: 1 sleeve of SAP logo Calloway Tour i(s) golf balls (a gift from Ernie Els) a Masters logo Titleist, a spectators guide and a wraped caddie bear (bought in gift shop on the course) that your kids, neices/nephews would love.

These are things that I thought somebody else might enjoy. I will ship them (at my cost) to the winner. Please pm me your address after you've beaten us down. If I happen to win, the 2nd place member would recieve them. If you win and are not interested, just let me know and I'll move down the list till someone does.

Thanks to Smallville for his help and all THPers.

3putter

Last edited:
Very cool, 3putter. Thanks!

That's a great gesture, it sure won't be me though if my first 2 rounds of picks is anything to go by - hehe.

Think I am still leading the overall standing though from the 3 Majors that are counted

Great gesture 3putter!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

If i could add rep from tapatalk i would.... that is very nice of you!

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

tadashi and DevRickus move out to the early lead at -22.

Noice, see if my crew can pull me along

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

tadashi goes to -30, two ahead of BogBeast, 3putter and myself.

Tadashi moves to -32 and up by 3 on the strngth of Verplank down the stretch. I need Dufner to keep getting birdies and I could possibly pull to within 1.

Think I will end at -9 for today's round.

2 changes for tomorrow, need birdies and lots of them

Standings through round three. Best round of the day goes to tadshi and mcook at -13.

1. tadashi -32
2. 3putter -30
T3. checkered and Smallville -29
5. BogBeastUK -28
T6. mcook, jefrazie, WhiteRhino and DevRickus -27
T10. couldbeu and Ottawa Golf -25
T12. kapsularian and Fildini -24
T14. MikeF, IceyShanks, Spank, One-T and Texas Hacker -23
19. Dazinkster -20
T20. M-910 and solidkjames -19
T22. Josh Ross and tnolan -12

Last edited:
Don't forget to set your roster for round four!

Had my best round yet so far today (-13). Hoping for another stellar one tomorrow!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Back