2013 Morgan Cup Videos Due 10/20/12

Bumpity bump bump. : )

That made me think of singing Christmas carols!!!

Back to your regularly scheduled programming,

Get those videos in NOW!!!

Entry is sent! I'm in

Did this thread ACTUALLY need a bump? Mine will be in first thing in the AM. Have to tidy a few things up first. I don't feel any pressure though. Nothing like I would feel in high school waiting till the last minute to complete a project or paper. Can't wait to send the Email to GG saying I'm done!

I'm cutting it close.....

Hey Nate, dragging Arse called and told me they be out fit the rest of the year do you can get your vids in

Hey Nate, dragging Arse called and told me they be out fit the rest of the year do you can get your vids in

Hey now! It was the last piece and the wait was due to something outside my control. Ideal conditions today. Videos will be submitted this evening.

Get to it Vince :p

Paulo I have to say I'm impressed by your comment and I hope next year your choice is the MC. You would be a true ambassador for the event as you are for THP

Thanks Freddie, that means a lot to me. :D

Hope anyone sitting on the fence with this is ready to submit. What an opportunity for one of the best experiences of your life, courtesy of THP and a major OEM! Getting the star treatment and to be the envy of every THPer, nay amateur golfer, worldwide!

Question from the technologically slow here (sorry). I'm completing my videos today, where/how do I post them online so I can send the link in? Thank you

Question from the technologically slow here (sorry). I'm completing my videos today, where/how do I post them online so I can send the link in? Thank you

Post them to YouTube and mark them as private, should be an option for only people with link are able to view.

Post them to YouTube and mark them as private, should be an option for only people with link are able to view.

Technically, they need to be set to "unlisted". Unlisted makes them viewable to those with a link, but not findable through the general search. Private only allows the creator to see them.

Bumpity bump bump. : )

That is exactly the way I feel about this last video!

Like many on THP I really got active prior to a MC, Mine be the first. I saw a thread, read through it and realized I couldn't join because I isn't have the criteria met. I continued to THP, defending Tiger, talked golf but never thought about the MC. Then a call for volunteers happened and I jumped at the chance. I had no clue at the time that this event would grow and take on its own persona. I didn't know until the day I stood on the range at reunion and watch these guys of all shapes, sizes and talent walk onto the range. All with bags of equally expressive stature. I was in awe but then it got better. They all starting introducing themselves to me and the friendships started to build Nd bonds were made. I have such fond memories from that day in the hot Orlando sun. That was just one day as a volunteer. Think if the memories you will create if selected to compete in the MC. It's just two little videos and you can have this event in all of its glory burned onto your cerebral cortex. GET'M IN!!!

Well said. I hope I can stand up for THP, The Morgan Cup, & the Sponsors in a way that comes across that well!

Entry is sent! I'm in
Good job! Working on my edit.
Just in case you missed the earlier replies: Post them to Youtube.com with them set to Unlisted. Then send the links to GolferGal.

Come on everyone!! Get your videos in! I would love to see a high entry count for such an awesome event!

Get your videos in. Show THP some love. Even though more videos mean less chance of getting in I'd rather see more entries. :)

Thank you! I'll tackle this after work!

My videos have been submitted!! Cant wait to hear back from Morgan! Hope they are as good as people tell me!

Technically, they need to be set to "unlisted". Unlisted makes them viewable to those with a link, but not findable through the general search. Private only allows the creator to see them.

A great point, I always forget that when I upload. DOH!!!

I just got back from some travel and will try to put together something before the deadline, but I want to wish everyone good luck. I think this is one of the coolest events I have ever heard of.

Like to hear it D! Get it in

Well, mine are re-shot...again. Much more comfortable now, really was alot of fun to shoot though even though its just me and a camera....I am a character you know. I think I was encroaching on TexasHacker loud though.....hehe

I just got my promo video done, took much longer than I thought because I kept going slightly over 30 seconds! I'll be burning the midnight oil getting my bio video done.

Well, mine are re-shot...again. Much more comfortable now, really was alot of fun to shoot though even though its just me and a camera....I am a character you know. I think I was encroaching on TexasHacker loud though.....hehe

That is some serious loud!

Back