2013 Morgan Cup Videos Due 10/20/12

That is some serious loud!

Did them in the kitchen/dining area this time...it echos...and I talk fast...with my hands..........

Damn teachers...

Little uploading in the AM and I'm all set. Had to go with plan B on the promo vid, kind of bummed about that. Such is life, the point got across though.

I really can't wait to see these things when they are released. I went back to last year's thread to check out the submissions. Am I allowed to submit just for giggles and not participate in the MC?

I just got my promo video done, took much longer than I thought because I kept going slightly over 30 seconds! I'll be burning the midnight oil getting my bio video done.

ary- was looking through the 2.0 thread today and I really enjoyed yours. I am sure it will turn out great!

I ended up doing it, not holding my breath but I liked my idea.

Good Luck guys I'm looking forward to watching the videos later on. A few reasons on why I can't enter this year but I love everything Morgan Cup and can't wait to follow every step.

Well, mine are re-shot...again. Much more comfortable now, really was alot of fun to shoot though even though its just me and a camera....I am a character you know. I think I was encroaching on TexasHacker loud though.....hehe

Dude that can't be possible.

Dude that can't be possible.

I was excited. HAHA!

The dogs were looking at me like "what the hell dude, we're tryin to sleep here!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 hours people until it's due. Get excited!

My videos have been submitted!! Cant wait to hear back from Morgan! Hope they are as good as people tell me!

Good job!

Well, mine are re-shot...again. Much more comfortable now, really was alot of fun to shoot though even though its just me and a camera....I am a character you know. I think I was encroaching on TexasHacker loud though.....hehe

Congrats! I had to completely reshoot my Bio today; but it was worth it!

I just got my promo video done, took much longer than I thought because I kept going slightly over 30 seconds! I'll be burning the midnight oil getting my bio video done.

I had an issue with Youtube claiming 1:01 on the manager page & 1:00 on the player page. My software showed it as 1:00.00 I was making D@^n sure it was ONE minute.

Little uploading in the AM and I'm all set. Had to go with plan B on the promo vid, kind of bummed about that. Such is life, the point got across though.

Something beats nothing! Glad you did it!

I really can't wait to see these things when they are released. I went back to last year's thread to check out the submissions. Am I allowed to submit just for giggles and not participate in the MC?

Why would you not be allowed? Did I miss something? Are you on double secret probation?

motoo glad you did. If we both make it, or not, I look forward to meeting you.

MINE ARE SENT!!! Please get that confirmation email sent GolferGal!!!! I was beyond nervous. Now I am just about unable to sit still!

Videos done, entry email dispatched to GolferGal.

Congrats guys on getting those entries in.

Down to 17 hours and counting to the deadline. Procrastination time is quickly running out.

I'm sure it'll be great dude!

Dance_Business, I believe I have to pick one event to go to next year. Well it seems that way, but I was thinking of submitting late tonight

Motoo the adventure you have been on these last few months has been epic and had been my pleasure (and everyone else's) to follow. I think I can sadly speak for everyone when I say I truly hope you can be a part of the 2013 Morgan Cup. Glad you decided to throw your hat into the ring.

Really excited to see all these entries coming, better last minute than never. For those that will soon be selected, your world is about to get ROCKED! Be ready for the ride of a lifetime.

Last day everyone! If you're planning on shooting today don't wait til this evening to start, do it early in case you run in to any snags!

I too am happy to see the number of videos being submitted grow and grow. Looking forward to see some of the videos when the time is right.

Good luck everybody!

posting from my S3 so please excuse my spelling mistakles.

The last few hours to get videos in...I am so excited to see what people filmed after the deadline passes.

Really excited to see all these entries coming, better last minute than never. For those that will soon be selected, your world is about to get ROCKED! Be ready for the ride of a lifetime.

Last day everyone! If you're planning on shooting today don't wait til this evening to start, do it early in case you run in to any snags!

Good advice man. Very true

Today is the day everyone, your videos must be submitted by midnight tonight to be accepted. Also, PLEASE read the instructions on how to submit them.

Good Luck!

Motoo the adventure you have been on these last few months has been epic and had been my pleasure (and everyone else's) to follow. I think I can sadly speak for everyone when I say I truly hope you can be a part of the 2013 Morgan Cup. Glad you decided to throw your hat into the ring.

Thanks for the kind words.

Back