2013 WGC-Cadillac Championship Thread

I dont like Keegans mock-flat brim

I agree. Gotta love the idiots that yell get in the hole at the tee of par 5's, or any shot I guess. People that yell that stuff should feel lucky us humans don't eat our young! May not be, but it seems to me there is much less of that when I watch European events on tv. Golf might be a gentleman's game, but there seems to be no shortage of idiots at the PGA events. I'm guessing the people that yell, are the same people at the course that never fix's divots or pitchmarks and leaves a trail of trash behind them.

All but over now.

Though, notice Tiger doesn't play the pro model Covert 5w. Must still be an amateur.

Adam Scott with 21 putts through 17 holes? Yeah, that's incredible.

Adam Scott with 21 putts through 17 holes? Yeah, that's incredible.

Agreed. That's a stat I don't know if I could ever achieve.

Who is the dude in the red shirt playing with GMac? Reminds me of a guy called Woods who was pretty good a few years back...incredible golf!

Looks like the putter is not Phil's friend that for sure

Getting Joe Lacava on the bag for Tiger was a great move IMO...

Per J Miller Tiger hit that one, one or two grooves off.

How does Phil keep hitting cart paths ????

How does Phil keep hitting cart paths ????

I think the better question is how does he keep hitting greens after the cart paths!!

Colsaerts could sell that approach shot on 18 for a lot of money.

These guys screaming is really becoming annoying

Keegans pre-shot routine is mind bottling.

Tiger 5 iron over 246 that is nuts

Really awesome seeing Sergio become relevant on the weekends consistently again.

I wouldn't mind seeing Sergio sneak a solo 2nd out of this, then I'd have 1 and 2 on my fantasy team.

What kinda shaft is that on keegans irons

What kinda shaft is that on keegans irons

I can't make it out. text/color does not look familiar. Snapped a pic real quick:

aqyze2yv.jpg

Back