2013 WGC-Cadillac Championship Thread

Tiger chunked it.....big time. Now the next shot is no gimmie, ball wayyyy down./

I want TW to win, but I've got Stricker... Such a dilemma!

kinda surprised tiger took driver on 17

Steve Stricker is a very nice guy.

That just cost gmac a few $$.

Looks like Tiger wants his bogey, grab the cheque and leave.

Tiger really not finishing strong. Similar to his win earlier this year.

Well it wasn't his best finish but Tiger still gets the win against a strong field.

So who else took Tiger like me? Happy I went with him over Rory

Does anyone know if tiger got a putting lesson/tips from strick this week?

You want to talk about domination. This was his 17th WGC win. Effin staggering number.

Does anyone know if tiger got a putting lesson/tips from strick this week?

That's what they have been saying on the Golf Channel.

You want to talk about domination. This was his 17th WGC win. Effin staggering number.
He has as many WGC event wins as Curtis Strange has PGA Tournament wins. His WGC wins along would put him T-48 on the time wins list. Incredible.

They said on the air that his winnings alone on the wgc tourneys would put him #28 on career money list. Very impressive. I was being a smart azz about the putting lesson question...

I really think he looks like his mental game is in a better place. I don't think there is any denying his talent, and if he can keep his head on straight I like him
To win 1 or 2 majors this year

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Woods now only 6 off the all time record for PGA tour victories - he should break it next year.

You think he twirled batons in high school???

I'm trying not to totally hate on the guy, but at times he just needs to get on with it. I don't think the hat style is working for him either.

I can't make it out. text/color does not look familiar. Snapped a pic real quick:

aqyze2yv.jpg

Dynamic Gold wedge shaft with special Ryder Cup shaft band from last year.

Back