Brag about your kids

Our youngest committed to play baseball next year at SUNY Oneonta this week. He is going into their exercise science to PT program. We are beyond proud.

IMG_2351.jpeg

Soccer practice last night….2009 boys practicing on the same field as 2009 girls. Things got a little lippy, practice ended with a 15 minute boys vs. girls. Best soccer I’ve seen all year, girls won 2-1. Hilarious. I wish I could bottle the girls enthusiasm.

Oh, and the boys had 3 subs. 🤣

Update on our boys since it's been a couple of years since my original post here. Reminder, we have two each so four boys between us, so from oldest to youngest...

Tyler got married, he and his wonderful wife bought 20 acers and are in the process of having a well drilled so they can build their Texas Hill Country home.
Steve moved to Las Vegas and is still touring as the drummer for Senses Fail, his girlfriend, future wife, is the Emcee during the Golden Nights hockey games.
Logan is now a Marine Captain and Commander of his Osprey in NC. If you see an Osprey at an air show, chances are he flew it in and will happily greet you at the plane.
Scott relocated from Pittsburg to Dallas, he is an event manager at the AA Center running Stars hockey games and other concert venues.

My wife and I are absolutely blessed!

final junior tournament for 2023. cold and blustery on a playable course with challenging greens. had a 360 degree lip out birdie putt from 20' argh!

3rd place, great way to finish out the season!

PXL_20231021_214549587.TS_exported_2301.jpg
PXL_20231021_205743764~2.jpg
PXL_20231021_212318225.jpg
PXL_20231021_225113059.jpg

My oldest, an older teen, freshman in college, was the one person promoted from a group of people doing the same job. Super proud of him.

Last edited:
My son has been trying so so hard to lose weight and so far he's lost 36lbs.

The Minister said that she'd been putting t-shirts away that were too tight on him, like XL and 2XL, and they now fit well.

My 3 year old daughter went shopping with my mom to pick out something for my birthday. When she got back home she came running in with this big smile and this bag. She said, "daddy I got you golf nails!" She was so proud of herself and it made me smile because I've never really talked to her about golf stuff, but she paid attention and got me a gift that she thought would mean something.

Snapchat-357695170.jpg

Been taking my 6 year old out recently with me golfing and she has been enjoying it. Got her on the sim this morning and had a couple of drives that were just over 50 yards. It is awesome to see her hitting it that far already and seeing how excited she is when she does it.

Daughter hit the game tying bucket. Riveting 2-2 game.

Also pitched a shutout at goalkeeper.

IMG_5035.jpegIMG_8131.jpegIMG_8129.jpeg

My youngest son is a senior in college and a go-getter. Had an investment banking internship this past summer in NYC. Received a return offer, with a nice signing bonus, for when he graduates next year. His hard work has paid off. Proud of him.

My oldest is a senior in high school and just told me she was offered 4 years tuition and 1 year housing from one of her top 3 schools! She still has a few more to apply for and we hope she gets more, but I'm so proud of her.

My oldest is a senior in high school and just told me she was offered 4 years tuition and 1 year housing from one of her top 3 schools! She still has a few more to apply for and we hope she gets more, but I'm so proud of her.
So awesome.

My daughter had double days for basketball and soccer. She was dead tired in the soccer game which was the 3rd place game. Her team didn’t have any subs and the other team had two teams and subbed all 7 every 10 minutes. She pitched a shutout. Had a couple great saves.

FastPitch OF fences for HS age girls is 200 feet. College is 220. We played a tourney last week with college fences. My daughter hit one 10-20 feet over the 220 fences. Longest HR I have seen in person. It was a thing of beauty…until I ruined it by telling her I didn’t know she could hit a ball that far (Which I didn’t) 😂😂😂

Daughters team just won their first game of thanksgiving tournament in triple overtime. They didn’t have any subs and the other team had 3. They balled. Down early 12-6 and came back and tied it in regulation with 5 seconds left.

So as off 12 hr 38 minutes ago , my eldest , and his wife became parents for the first time …🥰 he joins his younger ,
( Who has two daughters ) , brother as a dad now .

We don’t know sex , 🤫it been kept secret surprise for the parents to see when visit ( babies in SRN ) all good and healthy , just as precaution.

In a months time their sister and her husband will …..Also give birth

Who said Xmas is all about Santa etc lmao 🤣

So as off 12 hr 38 minutes ago , my eldest , and his wife became parents for the first time …🥰 he joins his younger ,
( Who has two daughters ) , brother as a dad now .

We don’t know sex , 🤫it been kept secret surprise for the parents to see when visit ( babies in SRN ) all good and healthy , just as precaution.

In a months time their sister and her husband will …..Also give birth

Who said Xmas is all about Santa etc lmao 🤣
Congratulations!!!

I love catching up in this thread! So many amazing things happening!

My HS Sophomore took the ACT for the first time with no prep just to get a feel for it so it wouldn't be scary later...I'd have guessed he would get around a 20 since it was the first time...got a 28 with plenty of room to grow. Never seen him so proud of himself.

In more good news , got to visit daughter in law and son in hospital today … the mystery of babies gender revealed ….

A Son, ….

In more stunning news , they’ve given my name as his second name ……days don’t get better than this
😍❤️

In more good news , got to visit daughter in law and son in hospital today … the mystery of babies gender revealed ….

A Son, ….

In more stunning news , they’ve given my name as his second name ……days don’t get better than this
😍❤️
Congratulations! That's a special honor.

A Son, ….

😍❤️
Hitsnmisses?? Just kidding.. congrats my friend. Hope the baby boy is healthy and that Momma is doing well.

Back