Callaway HEX Black and Chrome balls

I'm loving this ball! I played the tour i(s) all last year. I feel that this ball is longer, holds the wind better, and best of all, more durable. I also love the action I get around the green. I bought 5 dozen at this awesome price.

Love the Black. Thanks to WE for giving me 6 of them to play around with. Yesterday I managed to play 13 holes with it before I lost it in the woods (actually saw it but i'm allergic to poison ivy and not worth it to me). I really like it, performs great around the greens and putts great, love the feeling off the putter, probably my favorite aspect of it.

the yellow treatment needs to come to the Black

I agree, though I don't like the Callaway yellow too much. It's not nearly as nice as the Srixon yellow, though still better than the Titleist IMO.

Coupon codes

Coupon codes

Anyone have a coupon code for free shipping or anything? Want to order more before the sale ends.

Yeah it's not as good as Srixon or Bridgestone but at least it's an option for them

I agree, though I don't like the Callaway yellow too much. It's not nearly as nice as the Srixon yellow, though still better than the Titleist IMO.

I need to give these a go

Awesome, just ordered 5 more dozen from callaway that are expected to ship Monday. Gives me a total of 8 dozen, I should be good for 8 rounds LOL.

Today I will be playing the Hex Black again, and on my way to the course I will be buying another few dozen of the Hex Blacks while they are still a crazy steal of a price. I would kiss Ernie for winning if I could.

Today I will be playing the Hex Black again, and on my way to the course I will be buying another few dozen of the Hex Blacks while they are still a crazy steal of a price. I would kiss Ernie for winning if I could.

It's a great deal but let's not get carried away with our excitement.

It's a great deal but let's not get carried away with our excitement.
Who's getting carried away? That Ernie is a dream boat.

Love the Black. Thanks to WE for giving me 6 of them to play around with. Yesterday I managed to play 13 holes with it before I lost it in the woods (actually saw it but i'm allergic to poison ivy and not worth it to me). I really like it, performs great around the greens and putts great, love the feeling off the putter, probably my favorite aspect of it.

I like the feel too. Yet I've heard many say they can't stand the feel off the putter...

It's not as good off the putter like the Chrome is but it's still good. The results I see off the tee and off irons and wedges are what matters to me vs. how it feels off the putter. Especially since putter feeling can be attributed to the milling or insert of the putter and how it translates to the ball

I like the feel too. Yet I've heard many say they can't stand the feel off the putter...

It feels great off the putter face if you're rolling a Metal-X putter.

I actually prefer other balls off the tee to the Black, feels hard to me but for some reason I like them off the irons a lot. Great in the wind to boot.

Got my dozen Hex Black's today, first time I've had a personalized golf ball.

Balls1.jpg

Got my dozen Hex Black's today, first time I've had a personalized golf ball.

Balls1.jpg

I ordered some of these personalized too... first time for me too. They'll be here later this month with the following:

I%2bAmcrlfSpahrticus%27s...crlfGolf%2bball.jpeg

Just picked up a dozen of the Hex Blacks and hopefully plan on going out tomorrow to do a quick 9 before work. Hopefully they live up to the hype for me.

I've been playing it for months.. no issues for me off the putter face. Then again, alot of people like how the Pro V1 is a softer premium ball, and yet I don't find it soft feeling at all. Weird stuff...

Tried to buy more today at Dicks and at Golfsmith and they were all sold out... Guess i'll have to get more online.

Tried to buy more today at Dicks and at Golfsmith and they were all sold out... Guess i'll have to get more online.
You already out?

FYI Sports Authority will meet the price of their competitors, even though they are not priced 27.30 in-stores...

picking up a Dozen tomorrow, looking forward to trying them out.

Back