Had a lesson on Saturday and we mainly worked on driver and some drills to improve contact and bring my angle of attach up a bit. Still slightly negative and need to bring it up and get into a positive AOA. Worked on that a lot yesterday at the range and as I started getting closer to full swings, the AJ Max was just launching the ball out there. I'll eventually work on swing speed, to get that up as well, but I'm excited to keep getting my swing dialed in and really taking advantage of the potential in this driver.

@BB Fan Girl is just ripping this Aerojet driver! I do love the sound when she connects. Solid day for her. This drive she was al]t least 50 yards in front of us all today lol.
IMG_3974.jpeg

Didn’t have my best driver swing yesterday and only hit 2/7 fairways. Misses weren’t terrible, considering what the swings felt like. Distance didn’t seem to be affected much by the fact that I couldn’t find the center of the face. I love that I can step up to the tee with whatever swing I have that day and not have to worry about going OB or something. This driver keeps me in play on my bad days and I love it!

Didn’t have my best driver swing yesterday and only hit 2/7 fairways. Misses weren’t terrible, considering what the swings felt like. Distance didn’t seem to be affected much by the fact that I couldn’t find the center of the face. I love that I can step up to the tee with whatever swing I have that day and not have to worry about going OB or something. This driver keeps me in play on my bad days and I love it!
It is quite forgiving. My miss lately has been off the toe, and the AJ keeps it in play vs losing it waaaay right. I agree with what you said, you can step up to the tee with the AJ regardless of which swing shows up on that given day and still keep it in play. It's just a great driver.

It is quite forgiving. My miss lately has been off the toe, and the AJ keeps it in play vs losing it waaaay right. I agree with what you said, you can step up to the tee with the AJ regardless of which swing shows up on that given day and still keep it in play. It's just a great driver.
Yeah, it has just shrunk my misses down to where I’m not taking a penalty off the tee and that’s been impressive for me. With previous drivers when I missed, the ball was probably gone. My driver swing hasn’t changed, so I have to credit the club. It’s just been fantastic this year.

If you’ve been on the fence all year and still haven’t jumped on the Aerojet bandwagon, now is the time. They’re on sale at Cobra’s site for up to $200 off. Incredible deal on an incredible driver!

If you’ve been on the fence all year and still haven’t jumped on the Aerojet bandwagon, now is the time. They’re on sale at Cobra’s site for up to $200 off. Incredible deal on an incredible driver!
That is an insane price for the performance you get. Go get one and hit bombs!

That is an insane price for the performance you get. Go get one and hit bombs!
So true! Not only bombs, but fairway finding bombs!

First Prize of Holiday Cheer is this one. Super stoked to see someone get this in their hands and see how it works for them.

For me, its been a game changer off the tee. Having struggled with the driver first part of this year, getting the AJ in the bag has been about as solid as a new driver has ever been for me. Definitely longer than anything I have played in some time, and just sets up perfectly for me, especially dialed up to 12*.

Finally getting more and more consistent hitting my preferred fade tee ball, and it has become overly reliable.

This past Sunday, sitting on the tee box of a dogleg right 289 yard par 4. I first grabbed my Callaway UW, but having been so consistent off the tee all day, I put it back and grabbed the Aerojet. I hit a perfect fade around the dogleg, and was sitting right at 30 yards to the pin, directly in front of the green. First time in quite a bit, I set up on the tee super confident that I was going to put the ball exactly where I wanted it.

First Prize of Holiday Cheer is this one. Super stoked to see someone get this in their hands and see how it works for them.

For me, its been a game changer off the tee. Having struggled with the driver first part of this year, getting the AJ in the bag has been about as solid as a new driver has ever been for me. Definitely longer than anything I have played in some time, and just sets up perfectly for me, especially dialed up to 12*.

Finally getting more and more consistent hitting my preferred fade tee ball, and it has become overly reliable.

This past Sunday, sitting on the tee box of a dogleg right 289 yard par 4. I first grabbed my Callaway UW, but having been so consistent off the tee all day, I put it back and grabbed the Aerojet. I hit a perfect fade around the dogleg, and was sitting right at 30 yards to the pin, directly in front of the green. First time in quite a bit, I set up on the tee super confident that I was going to put the ball exactly where I wanted it.
It’s such a good Driver. Very forgiving and very accurate for me.

It’s such a good Driver. Very forgiving and very accurate for me.
Exactly what I see. That miss off the toe just isnt penalizing at all.

Exactly what I see. That miss off the toe just isnt penalizing at all.
I also noticed that a miss high on the face isn’t penalized with that much of a distance loss.

Had a pretty good day with the AJ Max today. 7/14 fairways and most of the misses were just off into the rough. I did have two that I really caught all of it and ended up in a hazard and had to take a drop. Both were good shots, better than expected actually, and ran out of fairway and rolled into the water. Can't even get mad, since they were such good shots.

Also, just a reminder that this driver sounds incredible!

I was able to get a round in last week as a new member at a local course, and the Aerojet carried me to my best round at that course to date, with a 90. I was able to play the first 12 holes solo, and then met up with a 5-some who was being backed up by two other groups. I joined as a sixth and got multiple comments on how well I was driving the ball and how far it was going. All the credit goes to how forgiving the Aerojet has been for me, as several of those drives were off the toe.

I was able to get a round in last week as a new member at a local course, and the Aerojet carried me to my best round at that course to date, with a 90. I was able to play the first 12 holes solo, and then met up with a 5-some who was being backed up by two other groups. I joined as a sixth and got multiple comments on how well I was driving the ball and how far it was going. All the credit goes to how forgiving the Aerojet has been for me, as several of those drives were off the toe.
I love this! Going to be into the 80's next year no doubt

I love this! Going to be into the 80's next year no doubt
Thanks man, and I really hope so. While the Morgan Cup itself was an unbelievable experience, I am not getting to realize how much it has done for my game. I can't wait to see who gets to be part of it in 2024.

Nice to see you continuing to have success with the Driver.

The AJ has performed exceptionally well for you. It was fun to watch you hit it.

The AJ has performed exceptionally well for you. It was fun to watch you hit it.
You should have seen his drive on #8 in the Shamble. It was the best drive I saw him hit at the MC.

With the way you hit the Driver and the OL irons, I can easily see you getting there.

You should have seen his drive on #8 in the Shamble. It was the best drive I saw him hit at the MC.
Man that was a bomb. I think @JB remembers @BigDill’s drive too. To be fair it was a blind tee shot and we figured with JB’s pace of play they were 2 maybe 3 holes clear of us. Love tap.

Man that was a bomb. I think @JB remembers @BigDill’s drive too. To be fair it was a blind tee shot and we figured with JB’s pace of play they were 2 maybe 3 holes clear of us. Love tap.
And the caddy gave us the go ahead by specifically saying that none of us would be able to get it over the hill.

What a fun experience. Great memories and great times.

Just teed off in a Saturday morning member game in were conditions and had one of my all time turdiest swings, hitting a low stinger. And I’m 250 in the middle of the fairway. I love this driver.

Took about 15 swings or so In the sim today, this club is so easy to hit And its fast. Ball speed retention across the face still impresses me

I just want to say 2023 was the best year I've ever had with driver. There is still some work to be done on my end for sure, but the AJ LS saw me have more success off the tee than any driver the last 5 years aside from the Taylormade 300 mini. I went in to the year thinking I would use the AJ for this season and then go back to the mini for 2024 as that was previously the only driver I could keep on the planet. But having spent the year with the AJ, I can say that will no longer be the case. The AJ has given me confidence back in a full size driver that I have been missing for a long time. Looking forward to getting back out next year!

Back