The orange doesnt look great to me but I love the way it looks at address. Can't wait to try them out
I'm with you on this one. I sure don't ever want to see the backs of these things, but they look good up top.

Pretty sleek shape for it's class. I don't like that number on the toe and haven't since I reviewed the S3's. Definitely not something I could see in my bag, but I don't think they were made with me in mind.

Not really impressed with the looks...at all.

Really like them on first look... They really caught my eye, seems like something i'd like to check out if the price is right.

I actually think these look better than the driver.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

I like the head shape and don't mind the orange in the back since I will not be looking at it when I hit the ball,.... but I'll take a different shaft or color scheme please, it looks a little too much for me to swallow.

These dont look as bad as everyone is saying. Yeah, they are kind of loud, but not that bad.

I like how thye are throwing graphite in for the shaft...which company made the shaft?

I like how thye are throwing graphite in for the shaft...which company made the shaft?

Aldila.
They are available with both of course.

These dont look as bad as everyone is saying. Yeah, they are kind of loud, but not that bad.

I agree, One-T. While I think they are far from the best looking '12 iron, I am finding it easier to get over the looks of these rather than the name "Rocketballz"....

Does anyone know if Cobra are planning to release a forged set of these irons?

Aldila.
They are available with both of course.

thanks, I was thinking it was since they are in the woods. I like the idea really. I am kind of impressed with Cobra right now

Alright, I take back my previous comment. I don't like the orange color on these. It's a weird looking orange. If it was more of a burnt orange like the ping g10's then I think I would like it more. Still, looks don't matter that much to me.

I may have missed it-are these replacing the S3 line or will the S3 still be available?

I love how all the THP Rickie Fowler homers love these irons and this line. Too funny. Kids these days.

I love how all the THP Rickie Fowler homers love these irons and this line. Too funny. Kids these days.

Coincidence? I think so. If the blades (I assume they're making blades for Fowler) perform, they will def. go in the bag.

Coincidence? I think so. If the blades (I assume they're making blades for Fowler) perform, they will def. go in the bag.

If the blades "perform"? I don't get it. I'm sure whatever irons young Fowler uses performs just fine. I don't think there will be Cobra AMP blades though.

I meant if I like them not if Fowler likes them. LOL. I really hope they do release blades because the cavity is just to big for me at the moment.

You know TC, I can't figure it out, but I am liking these. And, RF could fall of the face of the earth and I wouldn't mind so I am the farthest thing from a RF Homer. Maybe I still just have blurry vision from New Years or something...

I don't like Fowler but love these irons.

I think these are intriguing. Not crazy about the color scheme but the irons look pretty good.

I think these are intriguing. Not crazy about the color scheme but the irons look pretty good.

Exactly how I feel. I like that the number on the club is a different color than the normal black or white that you see on a slew of other irons.

Exactly how I feel. I like that the number on the club is a different color than the normal black or white that you see on a slew of other irons.

I just don't like where they put that number, looks like it was put there mistake. Not your normal place to put it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I just don't like where they put that number, looks like it was put there mistake. Not your normal place to put it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

That doesn't bother me

Back