I am fan of orange but I would have trouble getting past the looks of these.

Looks interesting. Methinks Cobra has put out some great stuff as of late. Was close to getting the S3's last year, but the numbers on the side of the clubheads I found idiotic. These have them as well. :(

Hey if they work what the hay.. when I purchased my slingshots years ago i wasn't crazy about he appearance just performance.

The color on the heads doesn't bother me as judging from the pictures you don't see it at address. The bright orange on the shaft is what might distract me more.

Who (ability) are these for? The topline looks fairly thin in the pictures. And I gotta agree, I think the club characteristics are designed for the younger crowd.

They are game improvement irons.

Not liking how far the number of the iron is stamped out on the toe, looks like it was put there by accident. Not the best looking iron.to me, but I'm sure there is a target group these are aimed toward.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Looks like Rickie Fowler had a say so in the design of these irons. Maybe something to remind him of his Sunday outfit and College allegiance :D

I was thinking the exact same thing Gray.

I don't mind the coloring on these irons. I'm also a fan of orange though. Are these aimed @ high cappers?

Interesting looking club. A bit too chunky on the bottom and back for my liking, but I actually like the color.

My bad. If it was a snake it would have bit me. IMHO, the orange on these is still 10x better looking than the lime greenish color on the RBZ set.

I have. Not enough to give you any detailed thoughts, but early thoughts are fairly positive.

good to know. thx.

Interesting sole grind on these.

The orange doesnt look great to me but I love the way it looks at address. Can't wait to try them out

I'm pretty sure these are aimed at the high capper.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Not a fan of the looks. Something about the back of the club (besides the orange) steers me away. It may be the weighting towards the hosel and heel w/ a space in between them.

Tap before talk.

I actually really like the looks of these. Very sweet.

My opinion is that I find them very aesthetically unpleasing.

(or like the one epsiode of Seinfeld with the ugly baby.... breathtaking.)

Alex

Not thrilled with these, but if I can score with 'em, I'll take them to the dance.

Keeps me thinking "Rickie" with the colors on Cobras new line.

Back