Cobra Golf Long Tom Driver Preview

doesn't matter. There is a club known as the long tom in your bag.

Cut it out!

I can think of so many times where a 2wood would be useful.

I honestly don't understand the buzz about this one now? Is it purely to say that you can hit a 2w or somethig else? I would think that if I was having trouble with a driver swing that this would be the last option I'd look at.

I think it's a psychological thing. Sometimes you put that 460cc head behind a ball and everything (for many golfers) changes. This gives the user to put something behind a ball that sets up like a FW and can provide ample distance to that of a driver.

I won't lie, I love that Kmac and TC are all about Long Tom right now. Sure they are a little slow, but I knew they would come around:alien:

Haha bandwagoners Dean. Bandwagoners. TC will be going flat brim before the year is out

Haha bandwagoners Dean. Bandwagoners. TC will be going flat brim before the year is out

Doubtful. Like I said, I'm strictly talking 2wood here. The driver is absurd. The 2wood makes sense.

I agree CL. TC can talk all he wants about a 44.5 inch driver shaft, but now he wants a 2wood with a 45 inch shaft. What a phony hehe

My Classic is 44 3/4 deano. And everything I test for THP is 45.5. Stop trying to deny my FW love!

My Classic is 44 3/4 deano. And everything I test for THP is 45.5. Stop trying to deny my FW love!

I can't wait till your bag goes AMP driver - Long Tom 2wood. It's going to be sessy

I can't wait till your bag goes AMP driver - Long Tom 2wood. It's going to be sessy

hahaha, No AMP'age for me. Little Rickie denied me.

Hanks I find it to be along the same lines as pulling the 3W when youre struggling with the driver but in this case its a 2W and its badass. Dean is so jealous that I have a Long Tom in my bag and he doesnt. Admittance is the first step to recovery Dean.

Hanks I find it to be along the same lines as pulling the 3W when youre struggling with the driver but in this case its a 2W and its badass. Dean is so jealous that I have a Long Tom in my bag and he doesnt. Admittance is the first step to recovery Dean.

I think you did it to force me to come visit casa de kmac

Dean gets jealous when others love Cobra ;) I think this is going to be a useful club. I hit my 3+ a good ways, not as far as my driver but I hit the 3+ almost as far as my R11. it's easier for me to line up and hit, like TC mentioned... its all in your head!

Dean gets jealous when others love Cobra ;) I think this is going to be a useful club. I hit my 3+ a good ways, not as far as my driver but I hit the 3+ almost as far as my R11. it's easier for me to line up and hit, like TC mentioned... its all in your head!

but that's because the R11 su....ugh nevermind hehe

but that's because the R11 su....ugh nevermind hehe

You stop it! I loved that club. This 2w just looks mean in the store and when i thought about it as being a another driver... it was almost worth the $250 haha.

You stop it! I loved that club. This 2w just looks mean in the store and when i thought about it as being a another driver... it was almost worth the $250 haha.

there lies your problem. Bad taste hehe
I hope Kmac still has this for the AC outing.

there lies your problem. Bad taste hehe
I hope Kmac still has this for the AC outing.

He might. If he goes. LOL

You should hit my Tour Edge 3+ wood and compare it....here's the specs compared to the 2w

Tour Edge 11.5* with 43" shaft
Cobra 12.5* with 45" shaft

You should hit my Tour Edge 3+ wood and compare it....here's the specs compared to the 2w

Tour Edge 11.5* with 43" shaft
Cobra 12.5* with 45" shaft
But it's a 3W, not a 2W.

I've spoken with B9 and am now awaiting a quote. It's about to get really real up in here.

I've spoken with B9 and am now awaiting a quote. It's about to get really real up in here.

you should consider the 1w 2w combo

you should consider the 1w 2w combo

Stop it. I won't hit a 69'' driver. hehe

Dude, when are you adding a LT2 to the hoard?

Back