Contest - LPGA Kraft Nabisco Championship [Spoilers]

This is shaping up to be a great major this weekend.

This is shaping up to be a great major this weekend.

You're digging the fact that Kerr's struggling, aren't you?

You're digging the fact that Kerr's struggling, aren't you?

Nah, I dont want to see anybody play poorly, but I cannot stand her on course behavior. She is still great....Just ask her.

Nah, I dont want to see anybody play poorly, but I cannot stand her on course behavior. She is still great....Just ask her.

Yeah she does exude....umm, self confidence we'll say.

I don't mind seeing her struggle. I hate crappy attitudes.

So true......:smirk:

I keep waiting for Amanda Blumenhurst to have that breakout tournament.

She went to Duke........I'm not.

Making jokes yes, but there is some merit to that on the LPGA.

Of course. She was very hyped for sure. So was Michelle Wie though.

I have followed her for a while now. She always posts some funny stuff, and usually tweets back to a lot of people to.

She tweets back to people a lot!

Of course. She was very hyped for sure. So was Michelle Wie though.

What I meant was that I dont believe a Duke player has ever won on the LPGA.

Keep the THP love going to Bam Bam. I thought GG's interview with her was one of the most in depth I had ever read.

What I meant was that I dont believe a Duke player has ever won on the LPGA.

The Duke curse dude. Same way most of their basketball players flop in the NBA.

She was on a flight we were on once. I talked to her at the airport and she was no nice and gracious. She took a couple balls from her bag after she got her bag and signed them for my kids!

over under on the number of clubs Paula Creamer slams against her staff bag today is 1.5.....I've got the over.

Why is it funnier when women slam their clubs and have outbursts of anger than when the men do?

over under on the number of clubs Paula Creamer slams against her staff bag today is 1.5.....I've got the over.

Why is it funnier when women slam their clubs and have outbursts of anger than when the men do?

b/c it's so damn sexy when they do it dude. I love angry women!

Can't wait to see what Ms. Gal's wearing today.

finally saw what everyone was talking about yesterday...the dollar bills in my wallet started to glow......

b/c it's so damn sexy when they do it dude. I love angry women!

Can't wait to see what Ms. Gal's wearing today.

finally saw what everyone was talking about yesterday...the dollar bills in my wallet started to glow......

I don't think she's that kind of girl bro.

MTV needs to do a Celebrity Death Match with Dottie Pepper vs Christie Kerr.

MTV needs to do a Celebrity Death Match with Dottie Pepper vs Christie Kerr.

I must be the only guy in the world that likes Dorothy Pepper and Christie Kerr. They're both tough as nails. On course behavior doesn't bother me too much. For instance, I can't stand Tiger, but not because of his temper, but because he's a bad guy and a phony. With Kerr you pretty much get what you see. A conceited, rather irritating competitor. She's no phony. Dorothy is kind of the same way. Good announcer too. Morgan Pressel kind of falls into the same group, just not near as good a player.

Kevin

I like Cristie as a player but her attitude is all wrong, imo Interesting view on Pressel as well....
I must be the only guy in the world that likes Dorothy Pepper and Christie Kerr. They're both tough as nails. On course behavior doesn't bother me too much. For instance, I can't stand Tiger, but not because of his temper, but because he's a bad guy and a phony. With Kerr you pretty much get what you see. A conceited, rather irritating competitor. She's no phony. Dorothy is kind of the same way. Good announcer too. Morgan Pressel kind of falls into the same group, just not near as good a player.

Kevin

I like Cristie as a player but her attitude is all wrong, imo Interesting view on Pressel as well....

She's an angry youngster on the course.

Kevin

Jason Sobel just tweeted:

'I've seen NFL cheerleaders become bashful for wearing skirts that weren't as short as the one Sandra Gal is wearing today'

I have the feeling I'm missing something good.....

Funny, I don't mind the way she dresses.

Back