Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2012 (Spoilers)

Ah something I actually think I can win, im definitely getting in this. College BBall is my sport, cant get enough of it!
Been my experience that knowledge doesn't mean a whole lot in this thing.

Been my experience that knowledge doesn't mean a whole lot in this thing.

Knowledge during march madness is about as useful as a horse attached to a car with an engine.

Very cool. I am in.

Thanks for setting this up Smalls...I'm in.

I'm in. Thanks Smalls for putting this together!

A little over four hours in, and we're up to 26 entries already. I hope we aren't even 10% to the final total.

In other words, I think it would be great if we at least double last year's total.

Make sure everyone on your friends list knows about this and hound them to make them enter!

I'm in! This is awesome, thanks THP!

I'm in. I just hope I remember to fill out my bracket. Thanks to THP for running this.

I am in! I had to register a new account because I couldnt figure out how to change my screen name to match my THP name..:banghead:

either way.. I am joyed to be apart of this group!

im in as mikedean441ftw

I am in! I had to register a new account because I couldnt figure out how to change my screen name to match my THP name..:banghead:

either way.. I am joyed to be apart of this group!

I am pretty sure they just meant that the entry name for the bracket had to be your THP screen name

Count me in. I won't be able to sign up until this weekend but I will be in for sure!

I am in and should be able to comfortably lock up last place as soon as the 1st round is over.

I'll sign up. usually I'm either in it til the end or out after the first weekend with this, so we'll see what happens this year.

I'm in - I tried to change my username, but it's my previous THP username (nndosi). Is that ok, or should I create a new profile?

I'm in - I tried to change my username, but it's my previous THP username (nndosi). Is that ok, or should I create a new profile?

You can change the name of your entry easily without a new profile. Then it will just have your entry name, profile name.

Once joined, click on "Edit Entry Settings".

Very Cool Game

SWEET. I'm in. The greatest tournament in all of sports!

I am in and should be able to comfortably lock up last place as soon as the 1st round is over.
Just so you know, ESPN considers the games before the tourrnament, the first round!

It's easy to change.

You can change the name of your entry easily without a new profile. Then it will just have your entry name, profile name.

Once joined, click on "Edit Entry Settings".
Cookie's right!

Got it! Thanks guys!

Just bumping to keep this at the top. Hope this gets a lot of interest!

Back