Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2012 (Spoilers)

I'm in, but no one should fear me I can't pick winners at all. Maybe that's cause I don't watch too much College Bball!

Friday evening bump.

We're up to 50 people, about one-fifth of the way to the hopeful final total.

Sweet, I wonder what we win. What was it last year??

Now the argument comes: Big 12 Regular Season Champion or Big 12 Tournament Champion, which one gets the #1 seed?

Now the argument comes: Big 12 Regular Season Champion or Big 12 Tournament Champion, which one gets the #1 seed?

Big 12, but I am biased. Split Kansas, Swept Baylor. If we beat K-State at home, I don't think it would be a debate.

It's Selection Sunday. One of my favorite days of the year. Let's get those brackets ready boys!

One could argue the msu/osu winner gets that last #1 slot

5.5 hour reminder bump.

Whoops, I forgot about this!

Tap before talk.

Am I reading this wrong? You can sign up after the bracket selection/seeding, right?

Am I reading this wrong? You can sign up after the bracket selection/seeding, right?

That's how I've read it too.

Tap before talk.

You should be able to sign up, right up to tip off of the first game or maybe an hour or so before. I think.

Ok thanks guys. I can't get to a computer until this evening and wanted to make sure I could get in to this!

So, we can't pick yet?

Bracket has been set.

Just made mine out as well. I haven't watched a game all season, so I am not expecting much. Does Laettner still play for Duke?

Good luck everyone and thanks again for putting this on.

Got mine made up. Realized I don't follow NCAA like I use too haha.

Back