Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2012 (Spoilers)

I am in and should be able to comfortably lock up last place as soon as the 1st round is over.

I'm going to give you a run for your money for that position. I've filled out brackets the past 4 or 5 years and I'm always terrible. Usually after the first round at least two of my final four teams are done and the other two will get knocked out in the second round.

Just so you know, ESPN considers the games before the tourrnament, the first round!

You mean the play-in games?

Oh yea...and I am in !

You mean the play-in games?

Oh yea...and I am in !
Yes. They call that the first round. The Challenge starts in the second round, when the field has 64 teams.

Yes. They call that the first round. The Challenge starts in the second round, when the field has 64 teams.

That is the only part I was refering to, when the field is set and the real fun begins. I am so bad at this you could probably give me one mulligan each round except for the final and I would still lose, just don't seem to get the right feeling for the teams.

That is the only part I was refering to, when the field is set and the real fun begins. I am so bad at this you could probably give me one mulligan each round except for the final and I would still lose, just don't seem to get the right feeling for the teams.
I knew you were, and I never considered the play in games a "round" until last year.

Sounds cool, I'll be entering!

I'm in! Thanks for doing this Smalls! :)

I won my own pool last year (out of 500 people) thanks to UCONN! Hopefully I have the same sort of luck this year.

We're only at 43 entries so far. Let's make sure everyone knows about this!

Cmon, guys! The more that sign up, the nicer the prize package!

Just joined, should be fun

I'm not entering. It's not that I don't support THP, but I don't like to jinx my team with my bracket. Sorry.

I'm not entering. It's not that I don't support THP, but I don't like to jinx my team with my bracket. Sorry.
Seriously TC? Sign up and don't pick your team to win anything.

Seriously TC? Sign up and don't pick your team to win anything.

Nope. Not happening smalls. When I fill out brackets, it's with a purpose.

In. This is going to be so easy.

TC = Weak

So for the play in games...we just put "play in winner"? Normally it wouldn't matter but VCU changed that last year. It really hurts to admit that as an Old Dominion grad. ...I mean really hurts.

i feel stupid but can someone please explain to me what sport this is all about? football, baseball, basket?

I'm not sarcastic, just unfamiliar with the term bracket and what its all about :)

/The Swede

So for the play in games...we just put "play in winner"? Normally it wouldn't matter but VCU changed that last year. It really hurts to admit that as an Old Dominion grad. ...I mean really hurts.
I don't know how it's going to work until we can see the brackets. All you can see now is the countdown until the brackets open up.

i feel stupid but can someone please explain to me what sport this is all about? football, baseball, basket?

I'm not sarcastic, just unfamiliar with the term bracket and what its all about :)

/The Swede

It's for College Basketball Techno Viking!

/The Swede
It is the NCAA Basketball tournament. Check out the website in the first post and read the How to Play section.

It's a collage basketball tourney. Nation wide.

Cheers! Will take a look :) Sounds like it could be fun! Especially since i have no clue which teams are "the good ones" lol :D

game time

You got shamed into it the past couple years, so you might as well go ahead and fill one out.

Cheers! Will take a look :) Sounds like it could be fun! Especially since i have no clue which teams are "the good ones" lol :D

Someone in your postion usually does the best because the rest of us put too much thought and care (about a team) into them

Back