Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2012 (Spoilers)

Last year a few women in my office who don't follow NCAA BB won our bracket pool. You have a better chance of winning the powerball than you would of getting a perfect bracket. Analysis is only a piece of choosing teams. They call it March Madness for a reason; anyone can win.
Except people who don't enter! Get those entries in!

I signed up last night

Grrrr stupid internet blocker took me out of this one, good luck everybody!!

Grrrr stupid internet blocker took me out of this one, good luck everybody!!
You have until Thursday morning when the first game starts.

Well that's it...you're all screwed because I just entered and I have the answer key this year. Thanks for playing though!

My bracket's done. GL All.

Picks are in Go Missouri!!!

I'm in.

This isn't the bracket I'm actually using, but I did a coin flip bracket and the title game ended up Duke vs. North Carolina. Swag.

St. Louis FTW!!!

I'm in!! Well, shortly...filling out my bracket now. Thanks Smallville for setting this up!

St. Louis FTW!!!

Atlantic-10 representing! Xavier, St Bonaventure, Temple, SLU is a dream Final 4 for CBS

I'm in. Go Bonnies!

Atlantic-10 representing! Xavier, St Bonaventure, Temple, SLU is a dream Final 4 for CBS

St. Bonnie's messed up March plans for a bunch of teams. I'll route for them, I like their campus and the bars nearby

Im in!

My pics were in yesterday, Marquette will be winning this thing biotches!

My pics were in yesterday, Marquette will be winning this thing biotches!
You better get your picks in breezy, because your pics aren't going to do anything for this contest.

St. Bonnie's messed up March plans for a bunch of teams. I'll route for them, I like their campus and the bars nearby

Deano....hanging out in downtown Allegany, NY!

Deano....hanging out in downtown Allegany, NY!

lol I've been to Olean too many times for my liking. I almost went to College there, it was my 2nd choice. Beef n Barrel FTW!

lol I've been to Olean too many times for my liking. I almost went to College there, it was my 2nd choice. Beef n Barrel FTW!

I got lost in Olean once.

That's crazy...basically where I'm from. Worked for 3 years at Birch Run Golf Course there.
Not that it's too much to brag about, but I can get free/cheap tickets for Bonnies games whenever. Was at the St. Francis PA game this year.
Also, not too long ago, my mom sang the National Anthem for one of the Women's games.
It's pretty neat to have a D1 school in a not-so-big city. It's especially neat when they make the NCAA tourney every 12 years!

If anyone has Cuse going any where in the bracket you might want to think again. I'm the biggest Cuse fan out there but with Fab Melo being out for the rest of the year they don't have a chance. Their rebounding was bad to start and it's only going to get worse.

See...this is why I wait a few days before making picks.

If anyone has Cuse going any where in the bracket you might want to think again. I'm the biggest Cuse fan out there but with Fab Melo being out for the rest of the year they don't have a chance. Their rebounding was bad to start and it's only going to get worse.

do you have them getting past the first round? I was thinking of having them lose to Vandy.

Plus.. the orangemen have only made past the sweet 16 only 2 times since the 90s if i remember correctly.

2-3 zone ftw. That's what will carry that team. I think.

Back