Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2012 (Spoilers)

Okay. I'm in....I think. I'm not sure how it the bracket gets into our THP Group.

'Cuse Melo out of the tourney ruled ineligible.. Better check that bracket.

'Cuse Melo out of the tourney ruled ineligible.. Better check that bracket.

They were going to be the first #1 bounced with or without him.

They were going to be the first #1 bounced with or without him.

By UNC Ashe-Vegas?? haha that would be pretty cool if Ashe-vegas bounced them.

do you have them getting past the first round? I was thinking of having them lose to Vandy.

Plus.. the orangemen have only made past the sweet 16 only 2 times since the 90s if i remember correctly.

Yes I had them going to the final four. Not any more. He was the only person on the team who can rebound.

Tapaway!

2-3 zone ftw. That's what will carry that team. I think.

2-3 zone has always work for Cuse but the big problem this year is second chance points because none of them crash the boards. They had a decent chance but I don't think they do any more.

Tapaway!

I'm in. Lots of chalk. But I did manage to leave the 'Cuse out. Thanks, Fab Melo.

Working on my pics right now.

I may pull Cuse out. I didn't have them winning, but I may have them going not as far as I did. I haven't decided yet.

Don't have 'Cuse going to the final four myself.

Good thing I already had Vandy beating Cuse.

um yeah, so I'm going to have to change my picks hahaha.

Kansas_Area_Rug_2.jpg

Becoming an honorary Jay Hawk fan for the next couple of weeks.

joined!

Up to 101 now.

Hope everyone used their forum name.

Joining in the next 15 minutes! I love this contest.

I am in! Dance_Business1990 for ESPN...

Looking at Davidson, NC State, Wichita State, West Virginia, Long Beach, and Murray State to make some noise!

When does this tournament start? I have no knowledge of b ball or watch the games. I just like to see how lucky I can get.

When does this tournament start? I have no knowledge of b ball or watch the games. I just like to see how lucky I can get.

Thursday morning.

Thats who I got winning this as well. Good man you are!!
My pics were in yesterday, Marquette will be winning this thing biotches!

My pics were in yesterday, Marquette will be winning this thing biotches!

Thats who I got winning this as well. Good man you are!!
Are you two talking about the same Marquette that I am? The Marquette that will barely get by Murray State and end up getting run out of the building against Missouri? The same Marquette that basically didn't have a real great win until the final regular season game against Georgetown who was clearly overlooking them toward the Big East tourney. Good luck with that boys. :loser:

And they're a Wiscansin school. No thanks.

I reckon FSU might do some damage.

Back