Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2012 (Spoilers)

Post #3 updated.

Got my entry set up this morning and already changed it 3 times since then.... This is going to kill me this week.

I'm happy that Texas got in but I think we will have an early exit. I'm hoping for a win against Cincy.

amazed that Drexel didn't get in

I really suck at picking, but I'm thinking my chalk picks should help me out this year more than others!

Got my entry set up this morning and already changed it 3 times since then.... This is going to kill me this week.

I've changed it a bunch this morning while listening to ESPN radio, all the experts have different opinions, surprise!!!

guard play...pressure D....3 pt shooting I think these are the things that can propel any team far in the tourney

Nah, they're a solid pick dude, but I don't believe they'll win it all. I think they have their hands full with the winner of the Vandy/Wisconsin game. Of course, Ohio State is the #2 seed in that bracket and they're pretty tough too. It's all about guard play in the tournament.

I'm just stoked that my boys from New Mexico State won their tourney and got in, albeit as a 13 seed. If you guys get a chance, watch them play a fast, physical game inside against Indiana's slower 3-point game on Thursday night. Go Aggies and keep in mind that we have the most politically incorrect fight song in the nation according to Sports Illustrated:

"...and when we win this game, we'll buy a keg of booze, and drink it to the Aggies, till we wobble in our shoes!"

I'm even rooting for the UNM Lobos - it's that time of year.

I am in with my losing bracket that is already busted.

Filling out my bracket tonight. Will prob change it 5 times before they lock on Thursday.

I'm in!!

Talk about guessing! I've watched ZERO games this year!

Talk about guessing! I've watched ZERO games this year!

Same here. I don't even pay attention to Sports Center when they talk college BB. This is also my first bracket that I have ever filled out. I will probably win.

Great Contest! Thanks THP!

And we're up to 76 already! Let's keep the entries coming!

I'll be working on this tonight!

In. Not a huge bball fan, but I watch a lot of the tournament. Should be fun! Thanks for setting this up Smalls!

I'm in!

My bracket is in. Of course, I had to pick my alma mater to win it all, but I'm not confident in it at all.

So i'm in, talk about throwing darts at a board, no idea whats going on but i like the challenge none the less

88 total signed up. Still a few who need to get their picks in.

It took awhile, I've been crazy busy at work but I'm in. Mizzou!!

Same here. I don't even pay attention to Sports Center when they talk college BB. This is also my first bracket that I have ever filled out. I will probably win.

You certainly should be one of the favorites, I have never done a NCCA BB tournament bracket either.

You certainly should be one of the favorites, I have never done a NCCA BB tournament bracket either.

Last year a few women in my office who don't follow NCAA BB won our bracket pool. You have a better chance of winning the powerball than you would of getting a perfect bracket. Analysis is only a piece of choosing teams. They call it March Madness for a reason; anyone can win.

Back