Demo Day - THP FL Golf Outing 2010

it's pretty cool to see how concerned my THP buddies are about some lefty love being there, but you know what, it's gonna be just fine guys. i'm use to it, and i know there'll be at least one or two things and that's all that matters. i know that GG (golfer gal) is working hard on all this stuff, and that's what matters the most.

plus, it gives me more time to watch all you guys hit stuff and listen to your thoughts and opinions, that's quite rewarding as well.

I agree...Bad side is that there will be minimal stuff there for me and TC to hit.. Good side is, we can trade back and forth and the other 46 will have to fight it out....
(I am trying to find the silver lining....lol)

WOW is all I can say. This list keeps getting more and more awesome!! a BIG thank you to JB, GG and of course to all the companies who are stepping up and granting us this opportunity.

I agree...Bad side is that there will be minimal stuff there for me and TC to hit.. Good side is, we can trade back and forth and the other 46 will have to fight it out....
(I am trying to find the silver lining....lol)

It's just hard because we only have 2 lefties at the event. If we had a few more we might be able to plead our case better, but with only 2 of 48 it makes it hard to convince companies we need more lefty products : (

Last edited by a moderator:
If it helps I can hit it LH, not well but I can hit it that way. So 2.5 Lefties.

Edit: and I can't believe the amount of gear you guys will have there. WOW great work. Getting excited about seeing/hitting it all.

thats great news for everyone. Lefty's and Ladies included!!!

Wonder if Gray can talk TC in to become a Cobra guy now

I think TC is stuck on the Wilson irons but you never know :eek:).. Heck you might grow an interest in them :golf2:

haha, we'll see ddec!!!

TC will enjoy hitt anything and everything at the outing !

The first post has been updated with some additional things for ladies from Cobra and Ping and a LH set of irons from Cobra.

I think it is great that Cobra is bringing a left handed set of S2 irons. Also the ladies get to hit the snakes and I think that is a great idea. Cobra Golf might be thrilled that they decided to participate in this outing :eek:).... That is what we all were trying to tell them in the first place. Get your clubs in the golfers hands and let them speak for you. Personal advertisement is one of the best form of reviews through average golfers of all skill levels. Word by mouth is great advertisement and it cost much less than paying the big bucks for other means of doing this. :eek:)

I am very excited to announce that we will have THP logo'd Epoch tees again!! I also added a few Training Aids to the list. Check out the first post for updates.

way to go GG!!! my brother will be pumped to learn about the tees! don't get me wrong, i'm pumped too!

Glad to hear about the tees!

I LOVE these tees. I have played several rounds with the same tee without breaking it at all. Plus they say THP which just makes me happy.

Is the launch monitor a first come first serve free for all, or will there be some kind of sign up sheet with 5-10 minute intervals?

How'd it work out at the first outing?

Is the launch monitor a first come first serve free for all, or will there be some kind of sign up sheet with 5-10 minute intervals?

How'd it work out at the first outing?

There is no sign up sheet and the launch monitor is the station I will be manning for the most part. People will be able to use it as they choose, but we ask that you use it in 10 or so minute intervals.

There is no sign up sheet and the launch monitor is the station I will be manning for the most part. People will be able to use it as they choose, but we ask that you use it in 10 or so minute intervals.

maybe we could arm wrestle or mma for it?

should we get in line ahead of SethO?

Love the Epoc tees! Glad they are going to be there again!

Love the Epoc tees! Glad they are going to be there again!

i like how you completely ignored ddec's post!!

edit: no, you didn't hahaha

haha so I can come back to FL now JB??

I actually broke one of the small Epoch tees last round. Thats the first one Ive ever broken.

haha so I can come back to FL now JB??

I actually broke one of the small Epoch tees last round. Thats the first one Ive ever broken.

You are welcome anytime. Especially the week we are moving. We could use the help....I am totally kidding of course.

Back