Just got word from one of the GolfTecs that's a little further away from me that they got the Array's in today!
Ohhhhh

Extending the F-1 head this weekend, eager to get it back out on the course after that.

I need to roll one of these and soon. The anticipation is overwhelming

Last week I went to the PGA Show with our General Manager and Director of Golf Operations. We looked at a number of putter fitting kits at the show because he would like to do more putter fittings but has been stymied by not having a good fitting kit to do what he considers is a proper fitting.

He is inquiring with Edel to become a dealer. The Array Kit is exactly what he has been looking for. I’m really hoping that he can establish a relationship with Edel. I’ve already told him that I want to have the first fitting.

Last week I went to the PGA Show with our General Manager and Director of Golf Operations. We looked at a number of putter fitting kits at the show because he would like to do more putter fittings but has been stymied by not having a good fitting kit to do what he considers is a proper fitting.

He is inquiring with Edel to become a dealer. The Array Kit is exactly what he has been looking for. I’m really hoping that he can establish a relationship with Edel. I’ve already told him that I want to have the first fitting.
There were a LOT of….imitation…style kits out there at the show hahaha

I do think that Edel has finally got a clean and concise fitting kit now, and that will make a big difference in how viable it is. I adore the previous one (and still want one of those kick ass tool chests) but it’s a LOT to go through.

This head is heading off to @Jman soon, but this picture stuck with me. Such a good looking putter.

IMG_1942.jpeg

This head is heading off to @Jman soon, but this picture stuck with me. Such a good looking putter.

View attachment 9240638
That’s the shape that keeps drawing me back in. Don’t know if I’ll see too many of these in the wild up here, but I would like to see how the new face compares feel-wise to the EAS.

That’s the shape that keeps drawing me back in. Don’t know if I’ll see too many of these in the wild up here, but I would like to see how the new face compares feel-wise to the EAS.
Extremely similar as it’s the same milling. The aluminum behind the carbon on these balances things out a bit to bring them in the same ballpark.

Extremely similar as it’s the same milling. The aluminum behind the carbon on these balances things out a bit to bring them in the same ballpark.
Pretty happy to hear that, as the EAS has a very nice feel to it. Selfishly I was hoping for a more #7-style shape to make its way into the mix here, and I think they nailed it. When I went in for my fitting the 4.0 was a close second in terms of alignment/aim, I just wasn’t wild about the shape.

View attachment 9240638
Alright that's just sick looking. I'm going to be calling Golftec later today. Cannot wait to start working with one of these putters.

Sounds like it could take fitters a while to get ised to this one. I am intrigued and will look to check it out. Thanks for the info. Should be a fun try

Patiently waiting for my fitting. I should of flew to Denver. :p :p :p

Last edited:
Have to admit that getting fit for a putter at the Edel headquarters in Denver has definitely crossed my mind.

After I booked my fitting, I actually looked up flights to Denver and contemplated a day trip to Denver instead, but dont think I can swing it. 😁
🤔🤔🤔

Hoping to get the F-1 back out tomorrow or Thursday

Have to admit that getting fit for a putter at the Edel headquarters in Denver has definitely crossed my mind.
Me too, but I’m going to wait until I can get up to my inlaws place in mountains. Too much snow now…

We should have a THP party 🤩

Me too, but I’m going to wait until I can get up to my inlaws place in mountains. Too much snow now…

We should have a THP party 🤩
Maybe a little putter fitting and golf trip perhaps?

Maybe a little putter fitting and golf trip perhaps?
Hitting driver at elevation is so much fun. Will present lots of opportunities for these putters to drop birdies.

Back