Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team viewer was decent and free.

Yea, thats where im leaning now. my biggest problem is their lack of notice. 7 days is just BS

I've got a galaxy s4, thinking of an extended battery. Anker or ZeroLemon?

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Damn my battery lasts through the day easily. You must use that thing like 24/7

I have the Zerolemon now, and like it a lot. However, have been pondering the Anker since its a back cover and not a full case.

Damn my battery lasts through the day easily. You must use that thing like 24/7

I have the 2650 mah and burn through it before I leave work...

I have the Zerolemon now, and like it a lot. However, have been pondering the Anker since its a back cover and not a full case.

The Anker website said it covers the corners and protects the back? Not the same?

The Anker website said it covers the corners and protects the back? Not the same?

Could be a different one than the one I was looking at in Amazon

This one? http://www.ianker.com/product/70SMGLXS4-B6B78A/1461

If so, it looks like six of one, half dozen of the other.

Other than price, looks like this one is eight bucks cheaper. And is 300 mAh larger.

70SMGLXS4-B6B78A_BA_PF03.jpg
70SMGLXS4-B6B78A_BA_PF02.jpg
70SMGLXS4-B6B78A_BA_PF04.jpg

They even have a 7600mAh battery for 26 bucks!

They even have a 7600mAh battery for 26 bucks!

and I think the larger ZeroLemon one is 7500mAh

Yea, thats where im leaning now. my biggest problem is their lack of notice. 7 days is just BS

Yeah, I was caught pretty off guard by that.

Pretty sad day in my household, looks like the Tivo that I've had since late 2007 is acting up. It's clearly an issue with the HDMI connection, I've had to jiggle the cable around at the connection point for the past few days because the picture intermittently was dropping out. Now I can't get any sort of picture on my screen for any more than a couple of seconds even when I hold the cable in a particular position. I guess I can't really complain because I've gotten over 6 years out of one piece of hardware. Still, to go without cable TV for a few days is going to be rough. Naturally, I'm heavily pondering a new Tivo box, I just can't go with the Comcast piece-of-crap DVR.

Pretty sad day in my household, looks like the Tivo that I've had since late 2007 is acting up. It's clearly an issue with the HDMI connection, I've had to jiggle the cable around at the connection point for the past few days because the picture intermittently was dropping out. Now I can't get any sort of picture on my screen for any more than a couple of seconds even when I hold the cable in a particular position. I guess I can't really complain because I've gotten over 6 years out of one piece of hardware. Still, to go without cable TV for a few days is going to be rough. Naturally, I'm heavily pondering a new Tivo box, I just can't go with the Comcast piece-of-crap DVR.

The new Roamio boxes are insanely awesome.

The new Roamio boxes are insanely awesome.

I'm leaning towards just the standard Roamio. We have a small condo, so the streaming options from the Tivo to another room isn't a really big deal. We only have 1 TV anyway (blasphemy, I know) and if I'm watching anything while in our bedroom, it's Netflix/WatchESPN/HBO Go on the Ipad.

So apparently I bought an S4 today.

That's fun. Bye bye unlimited data!!
What was the final deciding factor between that and the Note?

Verizon? They're trying to get me to do that to, before it wasn't feasible, but now that I live in town...maybe.

Might buy a phone outright just to spite them though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Verizon? They're trying to get me to do that to, before it wasn't feasible, but now that I live in town...maybe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

This is me all day. I refuse to give up my unlimited data until I have to.

What was the final deciding factor between that and the Note?

I'm pretty confident if a phone is too big functionally for you, it's going to be too big for me.

Yep. It's a great deal for those who don't battle data limitations, and being that I average only 1.4GB per month, I don't see it impacting me all that much.

I'm right there with you. IPhone is gone and the windows phone didn't work out so I'm on team android now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm leaning towards just the standard Roamio. We have a small condo, so the streaming options from the Tivo to another room isn't a really big deal. We only have 1 TV anyway (blasphemy, I know) and if I'm watching anything while in our bedroom, it's Netflix/WatchESPN/HBO Go on the Ipad.

Do you have composite outputs and inputs? They'll work fine as a stop gap. Roamio is awesome but it's really it's streaming and multi-room capabilities that make it so. Otherwise it's just another Tivo.

What kind of TiVo did you have? I have a few Series 2s, an HD and 2 Premiers I'm not using since switching to Roamio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back