Forum Testing Signup - Bridgestone Pre-Release Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as im still not in golfing condition and i screwed up the last ball testing, i'll hold out. Tho, im interested to see what bridgestone has now

1. What balls do you currently play? prov1
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? mid
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? right
4. What is your driver swing speed? 103
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended- yes b330

Wow, just awesome!

1) I currently play the Bridgestone B330-S or e5 depending on time of year.

2) Ball flight with my driver is usually mid-high.

3) My typical miss off the tee is a slice. I play a fade and on a bad swing it can get out of control.

4) My driver SS is roughly 105 mph.

5) I did a ball fitting live and was given the B330-S.

Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for this!

I live in the Northeast, but will be able to test the balls inside as well as outdoors when the weather allows (pretty much as long as there isn't snow on the ground, which usually isn't a problem). I will also be going to Florida at the beginning of March and will be able to play them there. Thanks for the opportunity and I hope I'm chosen.

1. What balls do you currently play? Titleist ProV1X

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High/Mid-High
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Mostly a block with the occasional hook.
4. What is your driver swing speed? 105-106
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Tour B-330S

Stupid winter!!!

This is awesome, I can't wait to hear more about the new balls from Bridgestone. The entire line of Bridgestone balls continually impresses me and I can't wait to hear more about this new offering.

Despite balls being lost, one can still be part of the thread for a couple of months discussing what they saw during testing. And we are sending each golfer a full dozen.

A full dozen ? What's every one complaining , get a camera behind you and record a couple of shots, it'll refresh your memory if you lose all twelve of them :)
That's what I'll be doing along with some ball comparing, trying out different shots, but that's only if I'm chosen.
Oh and thanks to THP and Bridgestone its great being able to be a part of this amazing community, and thanks again to Bridgestone for helping me out with my pink balls :D

Great opportunity for some testers! If I could play often enough I would be all over it! Good luck everyone!

1. What balls do you currently play Gamer V2, Prov1x, E6
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? Around 100mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?
Yes, The e6 was recommended.

Wow, a HUGE testing!

Thanks to Bridgestone and THP for the opportunity.

1. What balls do you currently play? Callway HX Diablo Tour or Callaway HEX Black
  2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Fade
  3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slice!
  4. What is your driver swing speed? 90-95 mph
  5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes. The e6.

Thanks Bridgesrone and THP!!!

1. What balls do you currently play?
Bridgestone e6, Srixon Q-Star or TaylorMade Burner
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid to High
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Right...then right some more
4. What is your driver swing speed? 93 (before shoulder surgery, don't know what it is now)
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Yes, Bridgestone e6 was recommended.

Wow what a great opportunity to test some great balls

1. What balls do you currently play? Callaway HEX Black
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High at the moment - I have shaft issues !!!!
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Right
4. What is your driver swing speed? 95-98mph avg
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I have gone through the online B-Fit and was recommended to use the E6 and B330 RX. Bought a sleeve of both and lost them before being able to really test them out

I was going to bow out of this one since I just completed a ball testing. But, since it is Bridgestone, and since there could be 100 (!) testers, I'll gladly try out.

1. What balls do you currently play? Primarily the Bridgestone B330 and B330s (more of the B330)
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Varies by the day
4. What is your driver swing speed? Not sure, but I think it is over 110mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, B330

Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for this awesome opportunity. I can't wait to see a 100-person testing thread.

100? I'm looking forward to see if there's a consistency in the reviews. Blind testing always intrigues me.

The couple feet of snow sort of disqualify me from this, but you warm-weather types get at this.

With 100 spots, I think that would be a valuable aspect/view for more info on myself buddy.

Fair enough. I am just a huge Bridgestone fan and want to see the best results for this testing.

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone B330-S, Bridgestone B330.
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? mid to high is typical
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? attacking the ball, a high fade. Typical on course miss is a heavy draw.
4. What is your driver swing speed? ~110 -- last time on sim, lows of 108 and highs (silly efforts) around 120). Average was right around 112-114
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Absolutely. Multiple times. They encouraged me to utilize the B330 and B330-S and i haven't looked back.

Pretty big testing here for a lot of people! Very cool THP and Bridgestone!

1. What balls do you currently play? Titleist Pro V, Srixon Z-Star and Bridgestone B330S

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid flight

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Right now it is left (hook)

4. What is your driver swing speed? 110mph

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, I answered the questions at the electronic booth at a golf store and they recommended the Bridgestone B330S. That was about a year ago.

I've no idea if you would let guys from the UK take part but if so I'd love to - just read the 25 pages of the 'Project 5' review and was gripped - would love to get involved if you'd have me!

1. What balls do you currently play? Pro V1x or Srizon Z Star
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Slight draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Tendancy to block left
4. What is your driver swing speed? 102-105
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended- At the Bridgestone fitting it was an e5 but been through a couple of years of swing changes and b-fit is now Tour B330.

Thanks for the opportunity and fingers crossed I get selected - currently play at least weekly!​

1. What balls do you currently use? Right now I'm using the bundle of nike mojos I got for christmas
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? For me I either hit it mid to high flight
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? If I miss it's a terrible slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? When I'm hitting in the simulators my swing speed is usually 99-104
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I have done one fitting online and this was when I was fighting my terrible slice. Because of this I was recommended an E6

thanks THP and bridgestone for this wonderful oppurtunity
!

Super opportunity thanks to Bridgestone and THP! Just what I needed to get me back in the groove of playing!

1. What balls do you currently play? 330-RX, 330-RXS and Callaway HEX Black
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Usually pretty high
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? High push to the right
4. What is your driver swing speed? It's been 100 - 105 in the past, but in babying a mildly injured right elbow, I was swinging 90 - 95 this weekend.
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? The 330-RX and the e7.

This is a tremendous opportunity. I have indoor practice time available as well as outdoor practice time too. I have been trying to decide what ball to play this year and this would be a great way to start that off. I have been looking at the Bridgestone line as well as the Taylormade line.

1. What balls do you currently play?--Nike One Vapor
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?--High Launch
3. What is your typical miss off the tee?--Left
4. What is your driver swing speed?--Avg: 106
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?-- yes. Fit for e6.

Last edited:
100??? Very nice.

1. What balls do you currently play? ProV1
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid to High with Slight Fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Snap Hook or Big Slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? 100
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? B330RX

Last edited:
This is really tempting. But between the challenges of testing a ball in Oregon winter weather and finishing up another testing opportunity, I should pass. Good luck to all the testers - I really look forward to learning about this ball.

As there is snow on the ground, I'm out of the testing. But I will be watching this very carefully as I want to know what Bridestone may have available for the MC.

Big thanks to THP and Bridestone for putting this together!

Wow, 100 testers. That is like the wind out in Maui right now. Crazy

1. What balls do you currently play? Pro V1, Srizon Z-Star, B330S

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? mid flight

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Push with driver, thin with irons

4. What is your driver swing speed? 112mph

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes. I've done online and in person. One recommended the B330S and the other recommended the B330. After trying them both out on the course I preferred the B330.

As there is snow on the ground, I'm out of the testing. But I will be watching this very carefully as I want to know what Bridestone may have available for the MC.

Big thanks to THP and Bridestone for putting this together!

Yeah the most I could do is a couple mini golfs courses that are indoors and a couple sessions at dicks on a track man. :(

The weather has been decent and i'm gonna start short game work again soon at the very least......

1. What balls do you currently play? Callaway Chrome, Bridgestone B330
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High / mid flight
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? slice/ fade
4. What is your driver swing speed? 116
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? yes i have i have gone through it a few times B330 is the ball that was fit for me!

Big thanks to THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back