Forum Testing Signup - Bridgestone Pre-Release Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What balls do you currently play? B330, Wilson FG, Srixon ZStar's, Prov1x
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid Launch
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Right block
4. What is your driver swing speed? 110+
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? B330

1. What balls do you currently play? Hex Tour Black
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Pull Hook
4. What is your driver swing speed? 102-104
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, Tour B330-RX[h=2][/h]Thanks again for such an awesome opportunity.

WooHooO!!! My last ball testing was for the :bridgestone: "Mystery Ball" and I loved it!

1. What balls do you currently play? Wilson Staff DUO
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid-high flight and either straigt or with a slight fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Pull hooks
4. What is your driver swing speed? ~100
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? E6

Another example of the respect that the golf industry has for THP! Great job JB, GG, & All!!

1. What balls do you currently play? Taylormade Penta TP3/TP5
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? The fade that just keeps fading!
4. What is your driver swing speed? 105-113
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Tour B-330 according to the online fitting guide

thanks THP!!

The century mark in testers, oh my. Only Bridgestone and THP could bring us something like this.

1. What balls do you currently play? I just recently switched from the B330s to the Callaway HEX black and Chrome
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? I like a mid/high planer
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? If I miss, it's a high right block.
4. What is your driver swing speed? 105
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I have been through a fitting and was recommended the B330S. I've done both the live and B-fit chat.

aAgain, thank you for such an awesome opportunity.

my locational handicap will keep me out of this one, but my interests are very interested at the interest of a pre-release Bridgestone golf ball, which for me may mean new product available for the Morgan Cup. stay classy.

Wow. I really doubt you want me to test these because I won't be able to test till March, but as it's long term, u never know.

1. What balls do you currently play? Srixon Z-Star and 2011 Bridgestone B330
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Slight draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Usually a weak fade, but with an occasional hard pull.
4. What is your driver swing speed? ~98...carry 250-260
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Online fitting told me B330.

Will get lots of reviews with 100 reviewers, can't wait!

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone B330-RX optic yellow, Wilson Staff Elite Fifty yellow, I have played the e5 but I really wish it came in optic yellow.

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid/low

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Either a straight push right or a hook left depending on how lazy or agressive I get.

4. What is your driver swing speed? It is down to the low 90's and declining as I am now a card carrying senior citizen.

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I have been through many Bridgestone Ball Fittings including twice being invited to their Covington, Georgia site for prototype testing of balls and receiving a live fitting there. The B330-RX has been their recommendation each time I have been fitted.

Thank you to Bridgestone Golf and THP for this awesome testing opportunity.

Last edited:
1. What balls do you currently use? Currently playing TaylorMade Penta
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid-low with driver
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Block right or hook
4. What is your driver swing? 96-98 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? No

Thanks for the opportunity THP & Bridgestone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. What balls do you currently play? Nike 20XI-X
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Low-Mid trajectory and slightly right
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Way right
4. What is your driver swing speed? Around 88 according to golfsmith
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? No, I have never participated in this.

Hope I'm selected, this would be so cool!

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone B330. Callaway hex black, prov1x
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid to high
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Left. Occasional block.
4. What is your driver swing speed? 118.
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Went with to a Bridgestone Ball fitting and was recommended B330.

Thanks for the opportunity!

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone e6
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Draw, moderately high
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Block to the right
4. What is your driver swing speed? 98 MPH
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Not a ball fitting or B-Fit chat, although I want to one day. I have used online fitter and it recommends e6 or B330-RX depending on the ball I initially select as my gamer.

THP and Bridgestone come through again.

1. What balls do you currently play? B330RX Yellow
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High with a slight draw
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? An over-cooked hook
4. What is your driver swing speed? 92
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Yes If so, what was recommended? B330RX

Thanks for the opportunity THP and Bridgestone. Good luck everyone.

Even though I've had shoulder/neck injury's I'm not giving up!!

1. What balls do you currently play?B330, (E6, 50/50, Gamer V2 during cold)
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?Mid-High
3. What is your typical miss off the tee?Pull left otherwise straight to baby fade.
4. What is your driver swing speed? Was 110, but down around 105 with changes
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?Yes and Yes, both rec'd the B330

Thanks THP/Bridgestone!! This is going to be an overflow of great information!!!

Awesome THP! I can play & practice basically year round so I'd love to get this opportunity.

1. What balls do you currently play? Srixon Z-Star
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid/Low
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Toe w/ driver - block left or hook right (Lefty)
4. What is your driver swing speed? 104 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, B330-RX

1. What balls do you currently play?
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?
3. What is your typical miss off the tee?
4. What is your driver swing speed?
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?

1. ProV1x, Callaway Hex Chrome, Top Flight Gamer
2. Average I would say. No particular go-to shape. Medium high.
3. Slice or smother hook
4. About 100
5. No

Wow, another Bridgestone ball testing??? Incredible. Up to 100 testers??? Mind=blown. Thanks THP and Bridgestone for giving us forum members this opportunity.

Bridgestone Tour B330-S and Srixon Z-STAR XV

Fairly straight to a slight draw.

Edit: typically mid to mid-high ball flight. (Sorry, misunderstood the question)

My miss is a push.

I average about 108 mph.

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?
Yes I have. I did both an online and an in person Bridgestone Ball Fitting, but have not done the online B-Fit Chat. Both fittings recommended the Tour B330-S with the Tour B330 being a very close second. The fitter said he recommended the Tour B330-S for me because I like added green side spin.

Last edited:
1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone e6

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Low to mid trajectory, straightish or slight draw

3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slice when trying to get after it.

4. What is your driver swing speed? 98-100mph

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Bridgestone e6 was recommended by online ball fitting.

1. What balls do you currently play? Currently I play the Callaway HEX Black. Although I played a found TP5 the other day and am intrigued.
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? My ball flight is generally pretty high and with a slight fade.
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? My typical miss is a big ol' high fade.
4. What is your driver swing speed? My driver swing speed is in the 95-100 range.
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I have done the fitting and was recommended the Tour B330-RXS.

I should be able to play the ball outside over the next few months. Between short game practice and a few winter rounds, I think I could give this new ball a quality testing.

I would be greatly honored to assist in this testing process. Huge thanks to Bridgestone and THP for the opportunity!

THP just rocks!

:bridgestone:, thank you for this super opportunity!

Titleist Pro V1 & Titleist Velocity.

Mid, fade.

Left

95-100 MPH

Online ball fitting, result: B330RX.

1. What balls do you currently play? Hex Black
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Been going straight to slight draw, mid to high.
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Snap hook left
4. What is your driver swing speed? Not sure on this one. Would have to say around 100 but honestly, just don't know.
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Just did the online recommendation and it said Tour B330

Thanks THP

Awsome oppertunity again Im going to throw my hat in for this one.
1. What balls do you currently play? B330 rx/srixon zstar
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? straight mid/high
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? fade
4. What is your driver swing speed? 95-100
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes the B330 rx

1. What balls do you currently play?Bridgestone E6, Slaz Raw Distance, Wilson Duo
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Fade/Slice
90-95
Yes local fitting E6

Holy Cow. THP Rocks. And thank you Bridgestone for another great opportunity.

Bridgestone B330 RXS or Titleist ProV1.

Straight to slight draw with low ball flight.

Pull-hook or straight push.

80-85 mph

Yes, the on-line fitting recommends the B330RXS.

1. What balls do you currently use? Currently playing TaylorMade TP Red or Titleist Pro V1x
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid with driver, mid-high with the irons
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Fade
4. What is your driver swing? 105-108 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes I did the online B-Fit and was recommended the Tour B330S

Thanks for the opportunity THP & Bridgestone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back