Forum Testing Signup - Bridgestone Pre-Release Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone e6
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High trajectory
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Steady moving slice (I'm a lefty)
4. What is your driver swing speed? 103-106
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?
E6 was recommended along with B330RX

1. What balls do you currently play?
TaylorMade Penta TP3
Bridgestone E6
Titliest Pro V1

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?
Mid Trajectory

3. What is your typical miss off the tee?
Push fade.

4. What is your driver swing speed?
Approx 96 - 100

5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?
Yes. I was fitted for the Bridgestone E6 to help with side spin. It's a great ball and one of my favorites. I enjoy the RX as well.

I currently play the Nike 20xi

My launch is medium/ penetrating for driver and medium to high for irons

My miss is to the right

Driver swing is around 115

No I have not been fitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. What balls do you currently play? Nike PD soft
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Left
4. What is your driver swing speed? Fast
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? No, bridgestone isn't a well known company over here and I have never used any of their products but I have heard a lot of good things about them! I would love to be able to test some of their products!

1. What balls do you currently play? Titleist ProV1
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid to high
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Right
4. What is your driver swing speed? 104 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? No Or the online B-Fit Chat?No If so, what was recommended?

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone E6
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? High
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slice - Right handed
4. What is your driver swing speed? 90-93 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Yes, E6 was recommended

1. What balls do you currently play? Nike 20xi-s
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? mid-high launch
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? block fade
4. What is your driver swing speed? 114-118mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? yes, b330-s tour

Awesome opportunity. I think testing a ball is even harder than testing a club - hopefully I can get a shot at it!

1. What balls do you currently play? Srixon ZStar XV
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Penetrating baby fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Pull left or push slice right
4. What is your driver swing speed? 112 MPH
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes I have. It spits out the TOUR B330-S and RX depedning on if I choose distance/accurracy or short game control. I like low spin (accuracy) off the driver with high spin around the greens.[h=2][/h]

I have an indoor facility & the occasional winter round I can test these balls at.

1. What balls do you currently play? All the Bridgestone B330 line, Callaway Hex Chrome & Black
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid-High Driver, Low-Mid all other clubs
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slice with Driver, Hook with all other clubs
4. What is your driver swing speed? N/A
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Bridgestone B330-S

1. What balls do you currently play? Currently play the E6 as well as the Srixon Q-Star
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid trajectory with the Cobra Amp stock shaft, I was seeing a bit higher ball flight with the Cleveland Classic in the Kusala Blue
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? A fairly playable power fade, sometimes a slice. When I catch it well its a small fade or pretty much dead straight
4. What is your driver swing speed? According to the PGA Superstore LM it is average 108
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I have done both of these and have been reccomend the B330-RX, I play it when I find a good used ball deal, but can't readily afford them new.

I will test these indoors putting and chipping, as well as outside when weather allows for it here in Kansas City. It seems we are starting to get temperatures in the 40s and 50s, which is what I need to see to get out to the course. Thanks to :bridgestone: and :thp: for this awesome opportunity. Ball testing is a blast​

Big ups to :bridgestone: & :thp: for this large scale testing opportunity!

1. What balls do you currently play? ProV1x (AAAA, can't afford new ones... lol) & Bridgestone e6
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? mid-flight
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? typical miss is right, every now and then a nasty pull-hook (when over-compensating for the right-miss).
4. What is your driver swing speed? 95-ish
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Yes, see my result below.

8359040884_d7726a818d_o.jpg

1. What balls do you currently play? Bridgestone E6 & Srixon Q Star
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? ~90
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? In person E6 was recommended

Thanks to Bridgestone & THP for providing these testing opportunities.

Any idea when these would be going out? Still probably 5-6 weeks away from having solid 40-50 degree weather.

Any idea when these would be going out? Still probably 5-6 weeks away from having solid 40-50 degree weather.

They will start to ship this week.

Wow that's a lot of testers. I'll throw my name in the hat.

1. What balls do you currently play?

Callaway Hex Black

2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?

Mid level ball flight.

3. What is your typical miss off the tee?

Strong fade.

4. What is your driver swing speed?

~105-108 mph

Yes. Bridgestone ball fitting in 2012 recommended the B-330. My intention is to switch to that ball when I eventually go through all of my "Ernie Wins the British Open Special" boxes of Hex Black.

1. Titliest Pro v1x
2. low cut
3. Right
4. 95-100 Mph
5. Online B-Fit...e6 or

I wish, but we have a few feet of the white stuff on the ground out here :(

1. What balls do you currently play?--B 330 RX, Srixon Z-Star yellow
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee?--Mid
3. What is your typical miss off the tee?-- high Right
4. What is your driver swing speed?--101 avg
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended?--I have, I was given 2 recommendations E6 and Bridgestone 330RX

looks so far to be a mild winter, have two rounds this weekend.

1. What balls do you currently play? RX330
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? very low launch (too low), slight fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Push Slice
4. What is your driver swing speed? 98 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Have not been fitted

Last edited:
Gonna throw my name in the mix if that's ok. Gotta get ahead of the curve with one of the best balls out there! Winter league and societies have all restarted so I have all weekend golf for the next 2 months.

1. What balls do you currently play? 330 rxs or E6
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Mid/high straight to slight fade
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? A big slice when it goes wrong
4. What is your driver swing speed? 98/99 mph average
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I have, that's why I now play Bridgestone balls all year round.

Last edited:
1. Taylormade Penta TP 5

2. Mid trajectory with slight fade (2 yards)

3. Miss is a push slice.

4. Swing speed is 110 mph.

5. I have not been fitted. Bridgestones website recommends the Tour B330.

1. What balls do you currently play? Favorite ball is Bridgestone B330-RX and also play Bridgestone B330_RXS and Titleist ProV1X sometimes
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Medium height and right to left (moderate draw)
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? Low and left if I get too quick
4. What is your driver swing speed? Approximately 95 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? Have done the fitting and recommended ball was Bridgestone B330-RX

I walk at least 36 holes per week so weekly testing and updates will not be an issue. I can also hit all different shot types to be able to put the balls though a good testing if given the opportunity!

1. Bridgestone B330 RX
2. Power fade
3. snap hook
4. 95-100 range
5. No

1. What balls do you currently play? Srixon Z-Star yellow; Callaway Tour Chrome yellow; Taylormade TP3; Bridgestone B330-RX
2. What is your typical ball flight off the tee? Medium high baby draw for the irons, medium high and straight for the driver and 3-wood.
3. What is your typical miss off the tee? I've got two common misses. Front 9, it's a high power slice and on the Back 9 it's a low screaming hook.
4. What is your driver swing speed? 90 mph
5. Have you gone through Bridgestone Ball fitting? Or the online B-Fit Chat? If so, what was recommended? I've only ever done the online Ball Selection Guide. It recommended the Tour B330-RX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back