Forum Testing Signup - PING Golf Bags

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry)
I have both, but use cart most of the time.
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well?
Would like to have one, but currently do not.
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way)
I prefere 14 way dividers.
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course?
Absolutely, one of the many great aspects of living in Florida.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP.
My testing plan is simple use it. I plan to compare the features of my current bags to the Ping bag, and then make it my full time bag, allowing me to test all aspects of the bag. I have been active on THP since joining in June, and plan on continuing to be active from here on out.

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry)
Ogio Carry bag

2. Do you prefer a separate putter well?
Yes

3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way)
I organize my clubs how the bag is laid out, but I like at least 6 + putter well

4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course?
Yes, I will golf at least once a month, probably twice.

5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP.
Honestly, I just now registered with THP to enter this drawing. To test, the group I go out with regularly walks as much as we ride, so the bag will be tested under both circumstances. Since I lose a lot of balls, your zippers will be tested frequently. :) My current chief complaint about my own bag is that the legs don't pop out very easily, and it doesn't have enough pockets/compartments. It only has 3 (thought the tag said 4, I'll be damned if I can find it). I live near Atlanta, so there are always at least a few days in any given month when I get out. As a member of Canongate, I try to get out as frequently as I can. It was once a week, but now the DST is running out, it will be more like 1-2 times per month, with a practice session once or twice at either the range, or my backyard.

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? Cart
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? Yes
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? 6 way
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? I live in Florida, golf 12 months a year.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. Load up the bag, take to course and comment my opinion

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry) Cart bag

2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? Yes but not a necessity.

3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way) prefer 14 way, but 6 or 8 way work as well.

4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? It's going to be tough but if there is no snow and it's mild, yes.

5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. Videos, pictures and text posts. Videos for initial post, and when necessary throughout. This is a testing that most will be text based, but pics and vids where needed. I am acrive on THP and contribute to all areas of the forum.

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry) Cart Bag
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? Yes, I would like to have that option.
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way) Have never had a 14-way until my current bag, I seem to prefer those more since I've used this one. It certainly makes finding clubs easy
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? Yes, it's Houston baby!
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. I have been fortunate to test other products here, and feel I do a good job with descriptions and impressions of equiment. I try to stay on top of answering questions and locating infomation if needed.

Ping: Thank you very much for the opportunity to apply to test your equipment. I think you'll find great response from the members here at THP!

Wish I could get involved in this one but the weather here will not allow proper testing. Thanks Ping for giving THP the opportunity to test drive these good looking bags. Looking forward to the reviews!

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry) Carry...Ping Moonlite II
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? No Preference
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way)My Current Moonlite II only has two dividers. I don't have a preference
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? I'm in the deep south so I play regularly year round
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. I am a member of a very walkable course. I will be walking with a carry bag regularly so I can give great insight on the playability of a carry bag. I play an average of 3 times per week, and also play competitively in amateur tournaments throughout the winter. I am brand new to THP and registered after seeing a retweet from Ping Tour about this opportunity. I will certainly be a regular poster!

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry) carry bag
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? I've never had one so i cant really say if i prefer one or not. im fine without one right now
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way) right now i have 4, but i think 6 would be just right for my current setup
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? Absolutely. houston is pretty good for year round golf. just gotta stay warm!
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. I would be able to get out to the range 1-2 times per week as well as play 1-2 times per week. i can write an extensive review as well as record some videos. i am fairly new to THP but i have been pretty active with my posting.

I really appreciate Ping and THP providing this opportunity.

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? Carry Bag
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? Yes- had this feature on previous bag
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? 14-way
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? Yes, not much snow in deep south
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. I've become an active participant on the forum and I've read the forum testing examples to see what forum members look for in product testing. I have the resources to provide pictures, videos, and updates on the forum and twitter after each golf outing. If chosen, I will give special consideration to the issues of comfort, ease of use with push cart, and durability of the bag.

Please enter me in the contest. I prefer a carry bag. I really like a seperate putter well. I have no preference on dividers.The weather is no problem. I plan on going to Florida soon for til March. My testing would include travel, use on practice range, and use on golf course several times a week. I would welcome the opportunity to participate. Thanks for your consideration.

Now this is a cool test. Thanks THP and Ping!! Weather is touchy this time of year. Showing my support as always!

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? Bag Boy Revolver cart bag
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? Yes, mine has clips and I am disappointed
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? I prefer 14 full length dividers. If not full length, 6-8 is preferred.
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? Yes. There are several courses near me that are open year round. One to the south of me is rarely covered in snow when everyone else is. I do play winter golf, but no more than 9 holes once a week and walking is pretty much required in the colder months. No range sessions. Weather is not in my control, can just relay my past experiences in my neck of the woods. Not going to lie, it can be too freakin cold to be outside even if the snow is light.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. I would replace my current bag with the test bag. Vids, pics, written posts would all be part of my test. I am pretty active on THP and enjoy the testing process.

Please enter me in the contest. I prefer a carry bag. I really like a seperate putter well. I have no preference on dividers.The weather is no problem. I plan on going to Florida soon for til March. My testing would include travel, use on practice range, and use on golf course several times a week. I would welcome the opportunity to participate. Thanks for your consideration.

Copy paste the questionnaire from the 1st post into your thread. Good luck!

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? Ogio Grom carry but shopping for a cart bag
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? Yes
. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? I prefer 14 way
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? I will be playing up here until the end of November and will be in Florida for 2 weeks in December
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. I would post pics and videos here and on Facebook. Comments here, facebook twitter

Great looking bags! I better sit this out due to winter. Thanks Ping I love seeing OEM's participate

I'll have to sit out also. Today was my last round. Forecast calling for single digit numbers. Anyways, good luck THP members!! L8R

These are some nice looking bags. Thanks to PING for supplying these for testing.

Very excited to see Ping jump into some forum testing. Thank you THP and Ping for an amazing opportunity

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry)---I use a Cart bag
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well?----Yes I do
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way)---8 way
With the weather changing can you still get to the course?----I get about 3-4 rounds per month in
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP.---I go to the range quite often. I play once a week. I would post my thoughts after each range and round. My activity level is pretty high.

Love the excitement and I have to say that these are gorgeous golf bags.

awesome looking golf bags, now im really wishing I didnt live in ohio

Love the excitement and I have to say that these are gorgeous golf bags.

Ping's bags are always great in my opinion. I caddied a bunvh over the summer, and it was a huge relief when my clients had Ping bags. They were always the most comfortable and lightest. I have no doubt that these will be the same and I look forward to the testers thoughts!

Great opportunity. Thanks to THP and Ping. :)

1. What type of golf bag do you currently use? (i.e Cart or Carry) I have a Ping Hoofer C-1 carry bag.
2. Do you prefer a separate putter well? I've never had a bag with a separate putter well, so I honestly can't say.
3. Do you have a preference on dividers? If so how many do you like? (example, 6-way, 8-way, 14-way). 6-way
4. With the weather changing can you still get to the course? Yes. We have heated bays at our club, and weather permitting courses are open in my area.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP. I would use the bag 5 to 6 times a week. I visit and post daily.

These are definitely some great looking golf bags. Good luck to all that will enter and looking forward to hearing some feedback from the 4 that are selected for this great opportunity.

Back