Future of Product Testing on THP

Forum Member Help:

So I have been thinking about that idea of having a 'Guideline' thread where new and current testers can go to see examples of testing techniques and posts that other forum members, or the mods really liked. In order to make this a successful and helpful thread I am going to need your help. If you have a poster, post, testing technique or anything else that you found positive about the testing process please send me a PM with a link to that post so I can get started on creating this master guideline thread.

Thanks!!
I really like that idea. I saw the thread pop up and I think it's going to be a great guideline for testers for follow.

Let me put out a "dont" in this thread for everybody that is a future tester. If you are selected to test and for some reason your equipment comes and it is not what you expected, "dont" contact the company with a "To whom it may concern" email. There is a reason that THP puts on the forum testing and not the company directly. So that we can act as a "middle man" for any issues that come up. A quick PM to myself or GolferGal is all that is needed and it will get fixed rather than sending an email to the company in hopes that it reaches the right person.

Let me put out a "dont" in this thread for everybody that is a future tester. If you are selected to test and for some reason your equipment comes and it is not what you expected, "dont" contact the company with a "To whom it may concern" email. There is a reason that THP puts on the forum testing and not the company directly. So that we can act as a "middle man" for any issues that come up. A quick PM to myself or GolferGal is all that is needed and it will get fixed rather than sending an anonymous email to the company in hopes that it reaches the right person.

Ruh roh! That just seems kind of silly. I also think it kind of discredits what you guys do and what you're here for. Ouch!

Man I hope that is a just in case post and not a that just happened post

Man I hope that is a just in case post and not a that just happened post

I believe it just happened bro, and I assume it involves some wedges.

Ruh roh! That just seems kind of silly. I also think it kind of discredits what you guys do and what you're here for. Ouch!

You got that right TC

I believe it just happened bro, and I assume it involves some wedges.

So why didn't you just contact JB or GG then TC?

Nope, those have changed to Sundays or Mondays when we are both home to eat. Tonight's a frozen pizza because I don't feel like doing anything else.

And . . . . . back on topic, before we get scolded, haha.

hahaha, you're on fire tonight smally. Must be ribeye night?

Smalls is on fire tonight. I can't believe someone did that.

WOW, just WOW! I can't believe that happened. Honestly I hate every time I see this thread on the first page.

Oh man this night just more interesting...

Atleast I know who not to contact...! ouch.

Ouch... Well thanks for the heads up JB. Now everyone else knows.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Eeeekkk...not smart!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

To whom it may concern

My golf thingamajig arrived in regular flex and I ordered double X with streamers......

Really!!!! Come on

Kongfrontation

People really are pretty ignorant. Reading things like this gives me zero hope for society.

Can't believe someone would do that. Just silly.

People really are pretty ignorant. Reading things like this gives me zero hope for society.

+1 although ive been losing hope for a while now.

Now I have to go look at the testers and see if I can decipher who the moron was.

Ouch... Well thanks for the heads up JB. Now everyone else knows.

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Exactly, im sure if they knew it was wrong they wouldnt of done it. Honest mistakes do happen

edit: Jrod dont you think your going a little far with this? Im sure it was a honest mistake no since in calling him a moron

Anyone that reads through the thread will quickly surmise that I am the moron that sent the email to the OEM. The email was sent to gain some clarification on what I was sent certainly not to question it, nor to cause any harm to THP. Obviously, I made a gigantic mistake. I apologize.

It happens. Lets just move on and remember that GG and myself are here to help and if there is an issue, please contact us.

I think saying whoever it was who sent the email is a moron is a bit much. I seem to remember someone mentioning in the Scor thread that they were going to email them to ask about their wedges. I don't think he was thinking he was causing a problem. Didn't get the impression he was trying to complain either.

Obviously contacting JB would have been a better move, but lets not jump too far down his throat.

Edit:Didn't see that MD had claimed his mistake.

Anyone that reads through the thread will quickly surmise that I am the moron that sent the email to the OEM. The email was sent to gain some clarification on what I was sent certainly not to question it, nor to cause any harm to THP. Obviously, I made a gigantic mistake. I apologize.

Now knock it dead in the test thread. Let's show SCOR what THP can do!

Now knock it dead in the test thread. Let's show SCOR what THP can do!

+1! I make mistakes daily. Make up for it with awesomeness!:clapp:

Back