GG goes to 'The Oven' at Colonial

Thank you for coming to Nike GG! Here is a Nike Ladies Machspeed just for you!
[i can almost feel it]
or nike method, but JB probably has all four

Re: GG goes to 'The Oven' at Colonial

I just had breakfast and am about to hop on the shuttle to the Colonial. I am really excited to see this course. Phil tees off at 12:30 and I am determined to get a picture of him.

Looks like some great pairings today I can't wait.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sounds like an awesome experience so far. I hope you have a blast and keep us posted.

Sounds like you're having a blast GG!! Can't wait to see some pictures! I hope you are able to snap one of Philly!! How cool would that be? Really cool, that's how cool! :D

I just had breakfast and am about to hop on the shuttle to the Colonial. I am really excited to see this course. Phil tees off at 12:30 and I am determined to get a picture of him.
Looks like some great pairings today I can't wait.

don't let me down GG! nah, i'm kidding. it would be great if you could snap a shot. have a great time.

Well....I did it! I got pics of phil yay! I am the last person to leave the event but I had to stay to get pics of phil.

I watched him tee off from inside the CBS compound and that was an absolutely incredible experience.

I met David Feherty and got to try his wife's coconut chocolate bars that she baked. They were delicious.

That's awesome, GolferGal!

Well....I did it! I got pics of phil yay! I am the last person to leave the event but I had to stay to get pics of phil.

I watched him tee off from inside the CBS compound and that was an absolutely incredible experience.

I met David Feherty and got to try his wife's coconut chocolate bars that she baked. They were delicious.

Oh gosh, that is just too cool GG!

You should have invited Feherty to the fall outing!!!

I had such a good time today. I think I walked 10 miles because I kept getting lost. I will have a full write up of my experience when I return.

I had such a good time today. I think I walked 10 miles because I kept getting lost. I will have a full write up of my experience when I return.

Those 10 miles will burn off the wonderful chocolate treats!

I can't wait to see and hear about the experience. Sounds like an amazing one!

woo hoo! phil pics, phil pics, phil pics!!!!! thanks GG, that's fantastic stuff right there.

That is so cool GG!!

That is too cool, sounds like you are having a great time.

Sounds like you are having a ball!!

very cool about Phil and Ferherty!!

hmmm might also explain Ferhertys boiler!

I met Feherty at the Tavistock Cup and he was as nice and funny as could be.

I am sitting on the shuttle on our way to the Oven. They got a famous chef to cater the event so I am not sure if I am more excited about the Oven or the food.

I look forward to tonight.

thats good to hear cause he comes off as very cool and funny on tv and print

I met Feherty at the Tavistock Cup and he was as nice and funny as could be.

I am sitting on the shuttle on our way to the Oven. They got a famous chef to cater the event so I am not sure if I am more excited about the Oven or the food.

Is it Tim Love?

Famous Chef? You mean no cereal with different color marshmellows?

Back