That's so awesome. Crap like that DEFINITELY doesn't happen where I play lol

yea not too many celebs at our course. lol

Today was a blast playing with JB even though he served me on the front. I got'm back on the inward nine. Little slow out there today we were both dragging arse at the end. It's always a pleasure hanging with JB and his golf game. Like I've known him my hole life.

Kongfrontation

Shame you guys didnt meet up with Jack and Clark. Two class acts tht I hope to tee it up with again at some point. JB is a lot of fun to play with. Even when you go from bunker to bunker he doesnt bat an eye.

Playing with the rocket is awesome! Beautiful looking day (from what I could see) and glad you guys had fun.

Roger taking a pass at the ball from the tip on Hole #2 of the south course or our 11th hole. Splash one....

You told me its 500 posts and $500...... :(

You got the JB special !!!! :act-up:. Maybe if you offered up that plaid Jacket he might drop it to $499. haha

[video=youtube;WGUwY6raq-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGUwY6raq-8[/video]

My awesome play by play says it all...hehehe

Well over 300 yards on a line.....

Fly pelican! That's a new one to me. :D

So, did JB get onto Roger for the slow play? That was like a 17 second waggle! LOL

So, did JB get onto Roger for the slow play? That was like a 17 second waggle! LOL

I was thinking, man get on with it Roger! Wouldn't have guessed he hit that 300 from the swing!

Oh I have a lot little quotes for errant tee shots....hehe

I don't think on our best day JB and could have asked Mr Clemons to pick up the pace picante. That is one big man....

The first one went about 240 up and out. He hits some towering shots. He is a prime candidate for a proper driver fitting, his shaft looked like a boomerang on the downswing

I was thinking, man get on with it Roger! Wouldn't have guessed he hit that 300 from the swing!

Dang 300 plus. I forgot how big the dude was though, good god.

I don't think on our best day JB and could have asked Mr Clemons to pick up the pace picante. That is one big man....

JB said he was a big dude. I was laughing because if I was out there with say Kelly or Mary or another girlfriend and we got paired up I could just hear our conversation "Hey, do you think that's an athlete", "It might be, he's a big guy." But we would have had no idea who he was haha.

:banana: I can see that, JB saw him walk in the club, we never thought we would end up sharing a nine with him.

JB said he was a big dude. I was laughing because if I was out there with say Kelly or Mary or another girlfriend and we got paired up I could just hear our conversation "Hey, do you think that's an athlete", "It might be, he's a big guy." But we would have had no idea who he was haha.

That's awesome. Playing with Rocket would be amazing!

The first long waggle was because his partner was on his cell phone. Roger was not all that slow actually. But we had no place to go.

LOL - Mary might know him but I know I wouldn't. I bet we would find out though. Hehe.

I dont know if I could meet him and NOT ask him about the nutbag that is Suzyn Waldman and her famous overhype rant

I wish I would have seen this earlier today, I would have told you guys to ask him if he could un-retire and come back to be the Red Sox 3rd starter in the playoffs!

Roger taking a pass at the ball from the tip on Hole #2 of the south course or our 11th hole. Splash one....

Nice video Tadashi, I'm sure that was a really cool experience for you and JB. My wife loves the Yanks, so we have gone to a few games when he played and they came to Chicago and he was always fun to watch.

I wish I would have seen this earlier today, I would have told you guys to ask him if he could un-retire and come back to be the Red Sox 3rd starter in the playoffs!

Ironically we did not talk baseball all day. Just golf.

Ironically we did not talk baseball all day. Just golf.

I wonder if baseball might not be a touchy subject with him, not actually the happiest part of his life right now I bet.

Back