Really cool.

**old lady announcer at yankees game voice**

OMG its roger clemens in george steinbrenner's box. Of all the dramatic things Ive seen...

that is cool...get his autograph on one of your balls

Bump....jwow vs kongfrontation part deux today at Grand Cypress! Playing the North/South on an hour & some change. Post round interviews and pressers to follow

Kongfrontation

Awesome have fun

Ask him if he knows any good doctors. I wonder what he's doing around here?

tell him your 'roids are better than is

e7518e58.mp4

f153bc3c.mp4

One he hit in the agua

The other he smashed

I'll load on YouTube in an hour

Kongfrontation

Tell Roger to make sure he signs up on THP!

Just finished playing with Tadashi. As always it was a blast. We did play the back 9 with Roger Clemens and his business partner. Great guys to golf with.

I hope you guys had a blast out there, from that pic of Clemens it looks gorgeous outside!

Just finished playing with Tadashi. As always it was a blast. We did play the back 9 with Roger Clemens and his business partner. Great guys to golf with.

Whoa! Did he offer you some roids? Nah, that's pretty cool.

That's seriously cool. How lucky! Isn't he sub 10? Or near scratch? Or am I thinking of smoltz.

I keep trying to drop a subtle hint to JB that I'll tee it up with him when he comes over to Tampa but he won't bite on the hints. :banghead:

yeah, I think it is really cool you guys got to play with Clemens. I am jealous

I bet a lot of famous ppl play there

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I keep trying to drop a subtle hint to JB that I'll tee it up with him when he comes over to Tampa but he won't bite on the hints. :banghead:

I only golf with THPers with 500 posts....I kid I kid of course.

JB, don´t sell yourself short, make it a 1000 posts:act-up:

Hey he might be the rocket and you don't know it.. lol

You told me its 500 posts and $500...... :(

Whoa! That's awesome! I'm a fan of the Rocket... roids or not.

Glad you guys had a good time out there!

Haha well played. A dollar for every post short right?

That's seriously cool. How lucky! Isn't he sub 10? Or near scratch? Or am I thinking of smoltz.

He had a banged up right paw and will still hitting it a country mile. I'd put him at a 7 or 8 hdcp. He hooded an 8 iron from just under 2 bills and came up 3 yds short of the green. A lot of upper body strength and swing in his game.
Gracious guy that asked us to join him with out batting an eye.

Kongfrontation

Today was a blast playing with JB even though he served me on the front. I got'm back on the inward nine. Little slow out there today we were both dragging arse at the end. It's always a pleasure hanging with JB and his golf game. Like I've known him my hole life.

Kongfrontation

That's so awesome. Crap like that DEFINITELY doesn't happen where I play lol

Back