Hittin' the Road With Michigan Slice

Safe travels, guys! Arrive safely and hit 'em solid when you get there.

Somehow I spaced and we are already in IN. Getting close to Ft. Wayne

100 or so miles away? Guys should be here shortly. You going straight to the course?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have forgot my sunglasses....again. We may stop for night time goodies and other stuff then to the course.

Those pics brought back some good memories. Been in the front and back seats. Great times will be had on that journey. Be safe!

Safe travels!

Almost to the Purgatory now. Pretty boring drive with these guys, about as dry as Prohibition.

Almost to the Purgatory now. Pretty boring drive with these guys, about as dry as Prohibition.

Highly doubt that!

On the road again, can't wait to get on the road again. Today CJ starts a 15 hour drive for Ocean City picking up golf3rguy, myself, and GolfinFF on the way. It's going to be a trip made at odd hours, but we are determined to make that 8am tee time. CJ starts his journey around 2pm today and we expect to be in OC around 4am Friday. Here's to some sleep eventually!

15 hours? thats crazy...safe travels fellas

On the road again, can't wait to get on the road again. Today CJ starts a 15 hour drive for Ocean City picking up golf3rguy, myself, and GolfinFF on the way. It's going to be a trip made at odd hours, but we are determined to make that 8am tee time. CJ starts his journey around 2pm today and we expect to be in OC around 4am Friday. Here's to some sleep eventually!

Stay safe guys and I cant wait to see CJ GolfinFF and Golf3Rguy.. :alien:

Safe travels! That's gonna be a fun road trip.

Safe travels dude! Looking forward to the round on Friday.

I will be waking up at 330am on friday to make my trip down. I have a feeling there will be some early bed times on Friday night haha

Safe travels guys

Some call it crazy, others call it dedicated. CJ calls it "Have van, will travel."

Wanna take the knife out of my back when I see you? *Ouch*

Pretty sure that was right in the chest. Not the back. See you tomorrow sweetie.

I cannot wait for this! Going to be a good time for sure!
Gotta get the van in order, oil change, wash, and of course finish packing!

Safe travels guys! I am on the road tonight .... after I play in a company tournament this afternoon. Will have at least 72 holes in by the end of the weekend! Maybe more! Can't wait to finally meet some of you ... have been looking forward to this weekend for a while. :banana:

Safe travels guys. Wish I could be there this weekend...to finally get a chance to meet this Michigan Slice character.

Safe travels guys. Wish I could be there this weekend...to finally get a chance to meet this Michigan Slice character.

It is really funny the lengths you go to in your efforts in ducking me!

I cannot wait for this! Going to be a good time for sure!
Gotta get the van in order, oil change, wash, and of course finish packing!

Dont forget the Free Candy decal. :)

he is the stuff legends are made of!

Safe travels guys!!

Back