Hittin' the Road With Michigan Slice

On the road again, can't wait to get on the road again. Today CJ starts a 15 hour drive for Ocean City picking up golf3rguy, myself, and GolfinFF on the way. It's going to be a trip made at odd hours, but we are determined to make that 8am tee time. CJ starts his journey around 2pm today and we expect to be in OC around 4am Friday. Here's to some sleep eventually!

It's only 10 hours from your house Tyler, what time are you getting picked up?

We have to head to Columbus to pick up Jason, then head east.

It's only 10 hours from your house Tyler, what time are you getting picked up?

We have to travel south to pick up GolfinFF in THE horrible town in the center of Ohiotopia (just joking, it's really nice). That makes it 12 hours. However, we avoid all but one, $6 toll. So I think it's a worthwhile trade off

I can't wait for this trip to begin gonna be a blast

15 hours? thats crazy...safe travels fellas

They should all be handed an #outingapproved T-shirt as soon as they step out of the van.

We have to travel south to pick up GolfinFF in THE horrible town in the center of Ohiotopia (just joking, it's really nice). That makes it 12 hours. However, we avoid all but one, $6 toll. So I think it's a worthwhile trade off

What would it be if you werent going through cbus?

You guys are just animals. Sounds like it will be an "interesting" road trip with that many THP'ers in one vehicle for 12+ hours. Oh the conversations that will be transpiring.

I though meeting me in Cbus only added like 45min but you missed almost all tolls

Correct, I am like 2.5 hrs north of Tyler, everything's good buddy, I'm on this!

We have a tee time to make!

I can't wait for the ride and then to play with you in the morning

I can't wait for the ride and then to play with you in the morning

Make sure you get CJ's special wake up call. It's something you'll never forget.

What would it be if you werent going through cbus?

Just over 10 hours from my place but add in about $80 in tolls. I'll take the extra time to save money.

Correct, I am like 2.5 hrs north of Tyler, everything's good buddy, I'm on this!

We have a tee time to make!
You guys cutting it close? You should make these guys jump in the side door while you're still moving :D

Safe travels guys looking forward to seeing you in OC

Using Tapatalk

Every time I see this thread I just can't get this song out of my head:

Golf3rguy and tpluff in the van! Let's gooooooo!

CJ, we're having a get together in Oklahoma in a few weeks. Wanna come on down?

GolfinFF picked up, heading to Ocean City. Eta is about 2:30 to the bay bridge

The bay bridge is amazing. Best part of that drive. And it's lit up at night too

Here's a preview ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403827823.285231.jpg

We are just about into freedom (aka out of Ohiotopia).

Have a great trip guys, wish I was with you

Back