2-3 times a week at the moment on C2. I've been using Apple Fitness+ for 30 minute interval classes.
I did some indoor rowing for cardio after I hit the gym yesterday, didnt even think to look at Apple Fitness+ for a class.

How did you like it?

I did some indoor rowing for cardio after I hit the gym yesterday, didnt even think to look at Apple Fitness+ for a class.

How did you like it?
The programming is fantastic imo. Almost always based around some sort of intervals, but they vary a bit. Sometimes you'll get a high number of short/all out bursts and others will have longer sustained periods just short of all out effort. The latter will kill you lol.

With a C2, it can really be as hard or easy as you need though.

The programming is fantastic imo. Almost always based around some sort of intervals, but they vary a bit. Sometimes you'll get a high number of short/all out bursts and others will have longer sustained periods just short of all out effort. The latter will kill you lol.

With a C2, it can really be as hard or easy as you need though.
Going to give it a shot.

They only have a couple instructors if I remember correctly. A guy and a girl. The girl goes hard.
I'll stay away from her.

I did a 20 minute rowing EMOM last night. Tried to be a badass and do 15 calories and then rest the for the duration of the minute. That lasted about 3 minutes until I cut it down to 10/cal a minute then rest.

I needed a few minutes before I got off the rower.

I'll stay away from her.

I did a 20 minute rowing EMOM last night. Tried to be a badass and do 15 calories and then rest the for the duration of the minute. That lasted about 3 minutes until I cut it down to 10/cal a minute then rest.

I needed a few minutes before I got off the rower.
Man, it can hit HARD can't it? Funny thing is, I think proper form is actually harder than bad form.

Man, it can hit HARD can't it? Funny thing is, I think proper form is actually harder than bad form.
So freaking hard.

I hadnt been on a rower since I quit doing Crossfit back in 2020, so figured, hey that will be a nice change.

Kicked my ass. In a good way though. I think I found my solution to being bored with cardio after I workout. Adding in an Apple Fitness+ class will be nice to, those always make for some motivation.

So freaking hard.

I hadnt been on a rower since I quit doing Crossfit back in 2020, so figured, hey that will be a nice change.

Kicked my ass. In a good way though. I think I found my solution to being bored with cardio after I workout. Adding in an Apple Fitness+ class will be nice to, those always make for some motivation.
I think F+ does a great job of making cardio go fast. Intervals and build up periods make it feel like it's broken into a bunch of tiny segments.

I think F+ does a great job of making cardio go fast. Intervals and build up periods make it feel like it's broken into a bunch of tiny segments.
Much better than just trying to knock out 30 minutes of mind numbing cardio on a machine. I used to be able to hop on the stair machine and go for 30 minutes listening to a podcast or something, now anything longer than 10 minutes and I am just staring at the timer.

Much better than just trying to knock out 30 minutes of mind numbing cardio on a machine. I used to be able to hop on the stair machine and go for 30 minutes listening to a podcast or something, now anything longer than 10 minutes and I am just staring at the timer.
Blech lol. Sounds TERRIBLE

@Hawk going to step in lightly with this one after my workout tonight.

Probably going to die.

IMG_2451.jpeg

You got this! Josh is pretty good. Helped with form quite a bit when I first started.
He looks a bit more tame than Anja. She looks like she wants to punish people.

First Apple Fitness+ Rowing workout tonight, and it pretty much kicked my ass. However, the 20 minutes flew by, and I definitely could have done a 30 minute one.

The way it broke the intervals up made it a lot of fun, even though it was pretty damn hard.

I will be doing more.

IMG_2453.jpeg

Did a pretty aggressive interval training today. I was totally gassed when I was finished.

@War Eagle That Josh guy is an a-hole!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He gets a little too stoked for the abuse he's about to provide. I have a C2 and use either the AF+ or the Asensei app. I like what Johan Quie does in Asensei. It's an amazing workout regardless!

@War Eagle That Josh guy is an a-hole!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He gets a little too stoked for the abuse he's about to provide. I have a C2 and use either the AF+ or the Asensei app. I like what Johan Quie does in Asensei. It's an amazing workout regardless!
Josh will kick your tail with some of those intervals! Did a 20 minute workout last night, and he hit me with back to back to back intervals of :20 :30 :45 with like :10 rest in between. Brutal.

Got a c2 for Christmas after I sold off some other unused stuff. Working on Pete's Beginner Plan. I'm in week 4 so far.

Is there still a THP group for the challenges at c2? I saw someone set one up earlier in the thread but I can't seem to find it through the app.

Can someone point to some info on the damper settings that is actually helpful? I have watched about ten different videos that all take 5-10 minutes to say the same thing that doesn't really help at all. The workouts vary so much on Pete's plan that it is hard to tell what differences I am seeing with changing the damper from one setting to the next. I was in such bad shape that I'm improving so fast that it is hard to compare a similar session at a different damper from even a few days ago.

30 30-second intervals. Hate Anja. Love Anja.
IMG_8741.JPGIMG_8742.PNG

I have been toying with the idea of a 30 minute workout. I've been doing the 20 minute workouts daily since last Monday, and can typically breeze through them at this point.

I may have to give Anja a shot.
To me at least, they fly by. This one was a bit of a grind, but mostly that was because I started counting down the intervals after the first one 😂

Imo, Anja programs much tougher than Josh.

To me at least, they fly by. This one was a bit of a grind, but mostly that was because I started counting down the intervals after the first one 😂

Imo, Anja programs much tougher than Josh.
30 :30 intervals is A LOT.

I think Anja just tried to kill me.

She’s way tougher than Josh.

Back