Is Titleist getting left behind?

Lessons will never replace a titleist hat...jrodgers you have no idea what your talking about. We have already came to that conclusion.

The stats still aren't out yet so dont count your chickens before they hatch. Its apparent by your handicap that your pretty used to counting up some high numbers.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

The stats still aren't out yet so dont count your chickens before they hatch. Its apparent by your handicap that your pretty used to counting up some high numbers.

Dude.. This Is the Internet... I can be a 2 handicap, or a 1...

Dude.. This Is the Internet... I can be a 2 handicap, or a 1...

Well we could have an exhibition match at a thp outing.

Is your bigger than mine too???? I know,lets have a spelling bee as well.

I love Internet pissing matches.

Is your bigger than mine too???? I know,lets have a spelling bee as well.

Well your hinting to the fact that i might be faking my handicap so an exhibition match would give me the chance to back up my handicap and embarrass you on the course. As far as not knowing what im talking about, i actually bring knowledge from real tournaments and observations through those tournaments. Not a middle aged hack job that can barely find his ball on the course non the less give you real feedback on its performance.

Pee pee pee piss piss piss. You started the handicap talk. Know one here cares about your handicap or your tournaments. They do however care if you are a prick.

I have a Vokey that I absolutely love. But I'm not that good. Imagine how lethal I could be with it if I was actually good. Good thing the SCORs are coming to help my sorry butt. Lol.

Well your hinting to the fact that i might be faking my handicap so an exhibition match would give me the chance to back up my handicap and embarrass you on the course. As far as not knowing what im talking about, i actually bring knowledge from real tournaments and observations through those tournaments. Not a middle aged hack job that can barely find his ball on the course non the less give you real feedback on its performance.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Okay enough with the whole thing. I mean if you want to go down this route, one could point out that you were signed up for the THP Tour Van Event in GA and just no showed i believe.

There is no reason to get into a pissing match on here. You threw out stats that were not accurate and then tried to back them up as fact because you have been in 20 or so events (and I am sure checked every single golf bag). It happens and its time to just move on.

Not a single person has bad mouthed or put down any person in this thread, yet you have done so repeatedly to people because they have a different opinion than you do. Nobody bashed this brand, in fact most have high praise for it.

Enough already. Either discuss the topic at hand that the OP had a question about, or move on to a different subject.

I wish I was better at golf so I could have an opinion on equipment.

Okay enough with the whole thing. I mean if you want to go down this route, one could point out that you were signed up for the THP Tour Van Event in GA and just no showed i believe.

There is no reason to get into a pissing match on here. You threw out stats that were not accurate and then tried to back them up as fact because you have been in 20 or so events (and I am sure checked every single golf bag). It happens and its time to just move on.

Not a single person has bad mouthed or put down any person in this thread, yet you have done so repeatedly to people because they have a different opinion than you do. Nobody bashed this brand, in fact most have high praise for it.

Enough already. Either discuss the topic at hand that the OP had a question about, or move on to a different subject.

Orly.jpg

Okay enough with the whole thing. I mean if you want to go down this route, one could point out that you were signed up for the THP Tour Van Event in GA and just no showed.

Well the reason i never showed at the Atlanta thp event was because my mother had a heart attack but i guess i should have left her in the hospital alone so i could play golf with you guys. As far as the facts go you are the one that decided to jump on my case that my observations were not actual facts but observations. Then jacob1 jumps on the band wagon and starts dropping sarcastic remarks implying i have no idea what im talking about. Then when i call him out he calls me a prick. Guess i just need to take your comments with a grain of salt. Hope those stats come out soon.

Well the reason i never showed at the Atlanta thp event was because my mother had a heart attack but i guess i should have left her in the hospital alone so i could play golf with you guys. As far as the facts go you are the one that decided to jump on my case that my observations were not actual facts but observations. Then jacob1 jumps on the band wagon and starts dropping sarcastic remarks implying i have no idea what im talking about. Then when i call him out he calls me a prick. Guess i just need to take your comments with a grain of salt. Hope those stats come out soon.

U-MAD-BRO.jpg

You need to go back to my comment about the hat and see how that went down from there... Either way I'm over it.

I heart Jrod.

I never said to ignore a family situation. Nor would I ever. Once again, just pointing out that you did not come and then never mentioned it before or afterward. It happens and of course having a sick family member would come first in every situation. You are way over the top in throwing out challenges to people for some reason. Name calling and so on.

Nobody jumped on your case. You threw out a stat that is false. It is our job at THP to get correct data (which is ongoing and early going is showing that your stat was false, but that was to be expected since it was not a statistic and more something on the spot from your personal experience) to people rather than having stats float around that are not accurate. Then when asked where the stat came from tried to explain it as not a real stat or fact but more witnessed from your eyes from playing in a few events.

Its time to move on in this subject and that goes to everybody that is not having a conversation directly related to the OP.

I never said to ignore a family situation. Nor would I ever. Once again, just pointing out that you did not come and then never mentioned it before or afterward. It happens and of course having a sick family member would come first in every situation. You are way over the top in throwing out challenges to people for some reason. Name calling and so on.

Nobody jumped on your case. You threw out a stat that is false. It is our job at THP to get correct data (which is ongoing and early going is showing that your stat was false, but that was to be expected since it was not a statistic and more something on the spot from your personal experience) to people rather than having stats float around that are not accurate. Then when asked where the stat came from tried to explain it as not a real stat or fact but more witnessed from your eyes from playing in a few events.

Its time to move on in this subject and that goes to everybody that is not having a conversation directly related to the OP.

If you go out to watch any college or amateur tournaments (look into) the players bags Titleist clubs will out number any other manufacture 4 to 1.

This implies what one has seen. I didnt state that this was an undeniable fact. YOU DID, when you asked me where that stat came from I was truthful but smug that it came from my tournament experience. I'm not denying that I had a smug attitude when replying to your questions but like anyone you get defensive when an individual questions you about something that you have seen with your own eyes.

Smells like gravitas in here...

Sent from my Nexus 7

FFS ITS CHRISTMAS GET DRUNK AND BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SANTAS COMING HES NEARLY HERE.

Sorry about the caps but santas coming

FWIW, in early research, Titleist does not come anywhere near 4 to 1 to any other manufacturer in NCAA events in 2012. No where near it in any category. Clubs are broken down by categories and they are as follows Drivers, FW, Hybrids, Irons, Wedges (PW-) Putters and Balls. Outside of golf balls, not a single manufacturer has ANYWHERE near a 4 to 1 advantage in ANY category.

You stated a stat as a fact and its not. Sure in an event you visited or played in, you might have seen it. That is no different than me saying that at a local clubs MGA event 3 weeks ago, every player that played (all 64) played a TaylorMade driver, therefore in every MGA event, Taylormade has 100% of the drivers in play.

You gave out a stat, I asked where it came from, and you got an attitude. And from there you went down a path of name calling, calling people out and more over something as silly as someone elses opinion on a brand (most of which is quite positive).

Its time to move on.

The "one word" thread is apropos.

I do think part of Titleists problem is that the haven't come out with anything revolutionary. Or necessarily new since the 910 series of woods. The AP2 & 1s look like they always have. Not a bad thing. But there isn't a lot of new to get excited about.

FFS ITS CHRISTMAS GET DRUNK AND BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SANTAS COMING HES NEARLY HERE.

Sorry about the caps but santas coming

SANTA! I know him!

Back