L.A.B. Directed Force Putters

Haven't had a ton of time to practice this week but I feel like I'm finding a bit of a comfort zone/trust with this thing. As long as I focus on just keeping my wrists quiet, this seems to take care of the rest for me. Many more putts are starting online for me, and it's got a very unique sound and feel compared to the other milled putters I own.

I’m going to look at these going into ‘24.

So super windy day here and I had 31 putts with 5 one putts. I had two birdies also. Hole 1 rolled in a 25 footer for birdie to start the round off. No 3 putts. I did leave myself a few 6-8 foot par putts and rolled the right in. Confidence with the DF in the bag is at an all time high!

So super windy day here and I had 31 putts with 5 one putts. I had two birdies also. Hole 1 rolled in a 25 footer for birdie to start the round off. No 3 putts. I did leave myself a few 6-8 foot par putts and rolled the right in. Confidence with the DF in the bag is at an all time high!
I know the feeling, used mine for the 1st time last week and didn't count putts but had no 3 putts and all of the putts missed right around the hole

What lie angle/length did you get?

I am at 35 length and 72 lie angle. I have never rolled the ball better.
I got a 71 and 34.5 Mezz Max coming on Wed. Seeing your success has been a motivation for me.

I got a 71 and 34.5 Mezz Max coming on Wed. Seeing your success has been a motivation for me.
I hope it works well for you. I have tried so many putters it Is crazy. The DF just works for me for whatever reason. I might take some heat which is all in good fun about the color and shape but I’ll take it 🤣

I hope it works well for you. I have tried so many putters it Is crazy. The DF just works for me for whatever reason. I might take some heat which is all in good fun about the color and shape but I’ll take it 🤣
I've said this is the last putter I will buy and my son started calling me the old man with the frying pan putter.

Another round no 3 putts and 2 birdies dropped. I burned some edges today but was very happy with the speed control. Putting practice tomorrow and i am really going to focus on 6-10 foot range for awhile.

I think you should go back to your odyssey.

Played on some firm fast greens today. 32 putts with 2 birds dropped and a total of five 1 putts. Speed control was really good nothing long left that got me in a major trouble. I let a guy try mine out today who had 3 putters he was working with. He was going to go look at a Mezz max but was curious on the DF. He rolled in a 12 foot putt and just handed it back to me shaking his head lol.

I am thinking about one of these for next year but can’t decide if i should go conventional or broomstick.

Saw a picture of the Direct Force 3.0! 😳 It’s interesting.

Can it be MORE interesting than any of the previous versions?
Yes. It’s smaller than the 2.1, but bigger than the MEZZ max. Sharper lines.

Similar lines to that but open in the back
Yeah, others have confirmed that L.A.B. claims the opening will be able to scoop a ball up. But, in the pics I saw, the rear wall looks pretty steep. Not at all like the prototype pics in this thread.

These are the things that us guys with awful backs are concerned about.

Picked up a mezz max broomstick… my putting can’t get any worse right?

Anyone have a broom stick?

Back