Midwest Golf Get Together THP Style

Nice looking course and looks like you guys had a ball. I will take the camera with me when Dirt and I meet in Sidney.

Yeah Mr.T, had to been the driver. lol Hit alot of fairways but didnt have a long ball, could've used one on # 9, but alast, ended up in the tall stuff infront of the green.

Yeah Mr.T, had to been the driver. lol Hit alot of fairways but didnt have a long ball, could've used one on # 9, but alast, ended up in the tall stuff infront of the green.

hey buddy.....1 missed fairway isnt too bad...hehe. I am stoked your still loving that driver. Its in good hands

I only used those shoes for warm-up. I switched to my cleats when we went out. I forgot my trail version with the tread that I occasionally golf in. The ones I had on get a bit slippery when the ground is wet.

I only used those shoes for warm-up. I switched to my cleats when we went out. I forgot my trail version with the tread that I occasionally golf in. The ones I had on get a bit slippery when the ground is wet.

Sweet, I was wondering how they felt for 18!

sweet pics! looks like a great course. man, i'd love to make it out that way for a change of scenery! sounds like it was a great day with some great folks.

Great pic's Dog! Man, I already want to go back. You guy's were a blast to do a round and dinner with. Hard to believe there are courses as nice as this in our region, but here's the proof. Someone had a sense of humor setting the flags that day, lol.

Now I'm sorry I missed the first get together !!

Now I'm sorry I missed the first get together !!

there will always be more dog! you fellas out there seem to be able to get together a little more effieciently than we do. we had a blast in georgia and are wanting to meet up again but it just isn't happening, haha.

Hey dirt we still on for tomorrow moorning?

You bet. I passed Kerney a bit ago so only a couple more hrs on the road today. See ya tomorrow.

You might be driving nto some weather, I was just up there at Cabelas and there were some nice thunderheads booming.

It looks pretty nasty north of I-80 right now but I see some darkness west too. Free car wash! :D

Edit: Radio alert just came on saying possible high winds and ping pong ball size hail. Oh joy...

It looks pretty nasty north of I-80 right now but I see some darkness west too. Free car wash! :D

Edit: Radio alert just came on saying possible high winds and ping pong ball size hail. Oh joy...

Yep, you passed us not long ago and they are flashing warning that look mostly North of you. Be careful out there.

Holy shnikes! That storm was no joke and snuck up in a hurry! It backed me down to 30mph so I could see the road and fight the wind gusts to keep between the navigational buoys. Well, at least that's over with.

Glad you made it through it safe! See ya in a couple of hours.

poor dirt! he's played golf, been a groomsman, partied hard, fought a hangover, then got to play like helen hunt in "twister". the weather you guys deal with is so foreign to me.

and now he gets to play golf again!! really gotta feel for a guy you know...haha

and now he gets to play golf again!! really gotta feel for a guy you know...haha

i've seen the holes that guy digs, he deserves all the golf and party time he can get!!

poor dirt! he's played golf, been a groomsman, partied hard, fought a hangover, then got to play like helen hunt in "twister". the weather you guys deal with is so foreign to me.

this is why we are not all moving there t ( from the kevin thread of this weekend for those that are not following)

Holy shnikes! That storm was no joke and snuck up in a hurry! It backed me down to 30mph so I could see the road and fight the wind gusts to keep between the navigational buoys. Well, at least that's over with.

Glad you got through alright dirt. Looked like some crazy weather on the radar.

What can I say... it's a rough life being me. Hahaha. That was seriously the 2nd worst storm I've ever driven through. There were plenty of smarter individuals that pulled over and just waited it out. I live by the motto "brute force and ignorance" to get through most of my obstacles.

Well I'm pumped for my morning round with another THPer! I'm really ready to try out my Superfast clubs with the new shafts in them. I hope the epoxy is cured. They told me it would be safe after 4-6 hrs and they've had triple that.

i've seen the holes that guy digs, he deserves all the golf and party time he can get!!

I am sure he is very busy and hard working...I was just busting his chops a bit.

What can I say... it's a rough life being me. Hahaha. That was seriously the 2nd worst storm I've ever driven through. There were plenty of smarter individuals that pulled over and just waited it out. I live by the motto "brute force and ignorance" to get through most of my obstacles.

Well I'm pumped for my morning round with another THPer! I'm really ready to try out my Superfast clubs with the new shafts in them. I hope the epoxy is cured. They told me it would be safe after 4-6 hrs and they've had triple that.

i love it dirt, "brute force and ignorance", lmao!

you guys have a great time today, glad you made it trough the storm.

and rhino, no we will not be moving to that part of the country.

Back