Miyazaki Kusala White & Indigo Shafts

52, 54, 57, 59 62, 64, 70, 72, 82

Now these come in the series of
56, 61, 72 or 83

One would find their flex and intl flex code and it would be matched to the available weight.

thanks... they're not yet listed in the miyazaki website... i want to see if there's a weight and flex code that comes close to the kua 39r and 43r

The white and indigo shafts are going into driver heads and testing will begin. We will have updates coming soon.

The white and indigo shafts are going into driver heads and testing will begin. We will have updates coming soon.

Nice. I am looking forward to hearing these updates!

Don't know how I missed this thread, but those are some beautiful shafts!

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the white. I think that shaft might be exactly what I need.

Looking forward to some comparisons on the LM and the course. I really like the idea of the combo a low spin head and a high launching shaft.

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on these! I am so intrigued by both of these shafts. I agree that a low spin head and a high launching shaft could be a match made in heaven.

Are both of the shafts going into the same type of driver? I realize that might be a silly question, but I'm curious what driver head will be used. Also, I'm quite intrigued by the Indigo shaft.

Are both of the shafts going into the same type of driver? I realize that might be a silly question, but I'm curious what driver head will be used. Also, I'm quite intrigued by the Indigo shaft.

The Indigo model will be tested by TC, the THP shaft tester. He will be putting that in one of the heads available to him. He has two models to work with both the S and X with flex codes of 5555 and 7777.

The White will be tested here by me. That will be put into a different driver head. The reviews will be independent of each other.

Pretty, but how do they perform?

The white shaft is certainly appealing but the constant flex code of the indigo shafts is rather interesting. Can't wait to see the results or any early feeback you two share.

Pretty, but how do they perform?

Im not sure if you have seen or tried any of their previous Kusala shafts, but these would be no different. Just different specs for the golfer to have more fitting options.

Yep, this thread will be followed with interest by most of us. Look forward to reading the thoughts of each of you.

a black or black/white grip would look pretty epic too

I can too man. The white might be a little high launching for me, but man would it look good in my 910.

The Indigo model will be tested by TC, the THP shaft tester. He will be putting that in one of the heads available to him. He has two models to work with both the S and X with flex codes of 5555 and 7777.

The White will be tested here by me. That will be put into a different driver head. The reviews will be independent of each other.

Thanks for the information! Looking forward to hearing about TC's work with the Indigo, and hopefully how it compares to the Miyazaki Blue shaft.

Looking forward to some comparisons on the LM and the course. I really like the idea of the combo a low spin head and a high launching shaft.

I'm thinking of trying the exact opposite of that approach

I'm thinking of trying the exact opposite of that approach

Same here Chunky. I'm thinking Indigo to SuperTri in a 72. Mmmmm. Can't wait to hear some results.

Same here Chunky. I'm thinking Indigo to SuperTri in a 72. Mmmmm. Can't wait to hear some results.

I have a C Kua on the SuperTri and I love it. I bet the Indigo would be even better.

They are some good looking shafts that's for sure. I could play miyazakis in everything and be happy. They are just so smooth

I tapped, I talked.

Thanks for the information! Looking forward to hearing about TC's work with the Indigo, and hopefully how it compares to the Miyazaki Blue shaft.

I'm not very experienced with the Miyazaki Blue shaft. I've spent the bulk of my Miyazaki time with the Black series Kusala. To say I'm excited about testing these is a massive understatement. I also cannot wait to see the differences between the 5555 and the 7777, both visually and after playing golf for a day. I've kind of been enjoying the lighter weight stuff here lately so we'll see.

I'm not very experienced with the Miyazaki Blue shaft. I've spent the bulk of my Miyazaki time with the Black series Kusala. To say I'm excited about testing these is a massive understatement. I also cannot wait to see the differences between the 5555 and the 7777, both visually and after playing golf for a day. I've kind of been enjoying the lighter weight stuff here lately so we'll see.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts big fella

Looking forward to seeing what your thoughts are mate. Mine just arrived today but I'm going to leave off any comments about it until your done. I've got enough shafts in the wings that are waiting for their testing time anyways heh.

The constant flex code is going to be some interesting testing for sure. Really looking forward to this one.

The more I look at it, and think about it.....the more I NEED the white.

The white version will be going in a Yonex EZONE driver coming up soon.

The white version will be going in a Yonex EZONE driver coming up soon.

Interesting. Why did you decide to put it in that driver? Lower spinning head?

Back