Miyazaki Kusala White & Indigo Shafts

Interesting. Why did you decide to put it in that driver? Lower spinning head?

Truthfully its what I have around right now that will make a good test subject in my opinion.

Truthfully its what I have around right now that will make a good test subject in my opinion.

I think it will too. Good luck with it.

I'm not very experienced with the Miyazaki Blue shaft. I've spent the bulk of my Miyazaki time with the Black series Kusala. To say I'm excited about testing these is a massive understatement. I also cannot wait to see the differences between the 5555 and the 7777, both visually and after playing golf for a day. I've kind of been enjoying the lighter weight stuff here lately so we'll see.

TC... I am thrilled you are testing this shaft. We have played similar shafts in the past, and I appreciate the info you give. looking forward to it.

The white version will be going in a Yonex EZONE driver coming up soon.

ewww... that sounds pretty sweet. Can't wait.

The Yonex head? That might be a great combo. Excited about this one.

The white shaft ended up in a Bridgestone J40 driver head and it was used today for some range testing....Ummm yeah, it works rather well. Low spin (2900) and nice mid to high ball flight. Carry distance was just short of the Cleveland Black driver, but dispersion was slightly better. Overall, first round of testing and the white Miyazaki in the low spin head was incredible.

The white shaft ended up in a Bridgestone J40 driver head and it was used today for some range testing....Ummm yeah, it works rather well. Low spin (2900) and nice mid to high ball flight. Carry distance was just short of the Cleveland Black driver, but dispersion was slightly better. Overall, first round of testing and the white Miyazaki in the low spin head was incredible.

man I like the sound of that JB. Over winter I think I am going to try to find a place to hit this shaft in some different heads

man I like the sound of that JB. Over winter I think I am going to try to find a place to hit this shaft in some different heads

I actually liked the sound of it so much, that after that brief write up, I went back to the range to hit it some more. Same results and I might have found a pretty interesting combination.

I actually liked the sound of it so much, that after that brief write up, I went back to the range to hit it some more. Same results and I might have found a pretty interesting combination.

What length are you playing that setup at?

I really like the sound of this. A low spin head with a high launching shaft could be perfect for me, really looking forward to more of your thoughts.

That is pretty exciting dude. I'm very interested in the white shaft

45 inches

Great, I was hoping it was that length since thats my prefered length, if carry distance was just short of the Cleveland black with it being that much shorter that says a lot IMO

That is pretty exciting dude. I'm very interested in the white shaft

I liked it so much yesterday, I went out again today with just the driver. Hit about 35 balls with it and am still pretty impressed. Im playing twice this coming week and we will put this guy in the bag and see how it goes.

That is interesting JB. Cant wait to see the on course results. Real big fan of the J40 head.

That is interesting JB. Cant wait to see the on course results. Real big fan of the J40 head.

Isn't he using a Yonex driver Tmod? Did I miss something?

Nevermind. I completely skimmed a post there.

I liked it so much yesterday, I went out again today with just the driver. Hit about 35 balls with it and am still pretty impressed. Im playing twice this coming week and we will put this guy in the bag and see how it goes.

Ponder Ponder Ponder Ponder Ponder!!!! That is awesome. I always like it when you get excited about a piece of equipment. It tells me it's something special

Aw no, my worst fear...it's great. Means I need to keep drooling over it!

I'd love to see some numbers when you get them, especially compared to the RAZR and the Z Star. This is a very interesting combo to me.

really good looking shafts i like the looks of the white. im quite a high ball hitter but i think thats due to my current shaft. note to self need to get a fitting!!!!!!

It really does look great. Paired with the traditional black head in the Bridgestone J40, this club looks awesome.

Pics??

Back