New Cleveland Products

BUT I will say one thing: If thats the real release driver, its VERY Titleist 910ish.

I almost traded my 310 in when the Black Octane came out...I think that this is going to have me trade my 310 in depending on the shaft.

It will be cool to see Cleveland's new lineup!

Love this kind of news - looking forward to the announcements tomorrow!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Oh man, I hope its new irons. I think maybe something to replace the CG7's as the CG16 were more of a distance club???? And guess who's in the market for new irons early next spring....me!

Hopefully you guys are right about the back in black. For some reason I love me some black iron heads, I just think they look awesome.

Also I hope its not new drivers, I just got my SL290 this year, hate to have to trade it in already.

OH and I can't stop thinking of another AC/DC song....you've been....Thunderstruck! Seems fitting for a new driver maybe?

As an admitted CG fanboy, whatever it is that they release, I will get it. Lol.

Last edited:
As an admitted CG fanboy, whatever is is that they release, I will get it. Lol.

This post is great!

I do applaud Cleveland for releasing things in this nature. It's fun, it's mysterious, and best of all, it has me engaged.

This post is great!

I do applaud Cleveland for releasing things in this nature. It's fun, it's mysterious, and best of all, it has me engaged.

You got that right. Cleveland is starting to move the needle. And that's important for them.

I am definitely going to be paying attention. I want a set of new 588's in the worst possible way. Please let that happen.

All I need is a driver and a putter then my bag will be completed. LOL

I just bought the Ultralight 3w, so I hope its not a better 3w! Now that I have the 3w and a Cleveland putter, I have been considering upgrading to a Cleveland driver and picking up some wedges!! I was just at the store last week thinking about getting a new wedge, lucky I didn't get one. I guess I might be in the "whatever they release I will get it" boat!

Today is the big day!!!

Sadly couldnt sleep...I really want to see these because there is a good chance both are going in my bag. This round today is going to be the worst 9 holes I have played in a while lol.

We will have a new thread on each product as it is announced with full specs.

We will have a new thread on each product as it is announced with full specs.

Glad to hear this as I'm on the road much of the day today.

I have a feeling this could be very cool. They hit a major home run with the last set of releases.

Long day waiting for the releases....they said afternoon PST time so we are looking at 3PM EST at the earliest. Keep us guessing I suppose!

At least we have live PGA coverage almost all day!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I cannot wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same here! When JB says a new thread for EACH product that really gets me interested.

same here! When JB says a new thread for EACH product that really gets me interested.

This is such a great time of the year. It was about this time last year when we were all trying out pre-release Cleveland gear.

I'm really looking forward to all these releases. I'm golfing today, but will be checking my phone constantly.

Black driver? White driver? Black putter?

This is such a great time of the year. It was about this time last year when we were all trying out pre-release Cleveland gear.

Exactly!!!!!!! I love a lot of the Cleveland line and they always have a few clubs that just work.

Just thought of something.

Wonder if they will incorporate any of the new Kusala's in their line-up. Also, wondering if they'll stick with UL stuff or if this will be more tradition. Very exciting stuff.

Never before has our Annual Sales Meeting been accessible to the public… UNTIL NOW!

This year we will be getting you beyond the historically closed doors through crafty use of Facebook and Twitter. If you tune into our updates starting THIS FRIDAY afternoon (PST) you will get an exclusive look at the LATEST IN CLEVELAND TECHNOLOGY. Not even our Sales Reps will be seeing it before you.

I cannot provide much more detail, or hints of what’s to come, other than:

Product #1: Bread and butter made better.

Product #2: AC/DC wrote a song that could be very appropriately applied to this golf club.

So join myself and the Cleveland family this Friday as we witness the unveiling of some of our best products to date. Don’t miss out!

Im gonna go with the "outside the box answer"

#1 Forged wedges
#2 "Dirty deeds done dirt cheap" = Sandwedge 50% off? lol

This will be very interesting. I love the driver and FWs they just released so hopefully whatever is coming out can continue the great direction they have been headed in.

Back