New Cleveland Products

bad thing is that he's moving to Titleist...

He had to since I kept losing his orders!

Naw Hanks. I got to keep me some Cleveland love in the bag buddy! They are great sticks and being and insider and all, you got to roll with the tide {grin}

is that what you told him....and he believed it? OG....stands for Old Gullible lol

He had to since I kept losing his orders!

Man, there are a ton of AC/DC songs to support a whole bunch of double entendre's!

Very cool, thanks for the info. I've been a Cleveland fan for some time and looks like I may become more of one. I like their marketing style.

1. Bread and Butter made better - Cleveland 588 forged with Tour Zip Grooves
2. AC/DC - Back in Black - CG Black driver that's up on the USGA website. ;)

I can tell you that despite what people are seeing and hearing, there is much more to this release than a club or two.
We will have full details for everybody Friday.

1. Bread and Butter made better - Cleveland 588 forged with Tour Zip Grooves
2. AC/DC - Back in Black - CG Black driver that's up on the USGA website. ;)

See above.

I'm excited for Cleveland. They are definitely becoming hip and cooler.

I like hip and cooler! I hope it is a new set of irons. That would be sick.

without revealing too much....does it involve their entire line?

THP does honor all embargo dates, so no pictures should be posted.
I can tell you that despite what people are seeing and hearing, there is much more to this release than a club or two.
We will have full details for everybody Friday.

without revealing too much....does it involve their entire line?

I cant go into details, but we will have lots of them on Friday. And its DEFINITELY worth tuning in for that.

Come on Friday Tick Tock

very cool...I like where Cleveland is becoming more of a recognized brand via advertising and general 'hipness'...stealing a page right out of another competitor's playbook imo
I cant go into details, but we will have lots of them on Friday. And its DEFINITELY worth tuning in for that.

I'm so excited for this... All I've ever hit are Cleveland wedges, but I love those and want badly to try the rest of their stuff.

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

More Cleveland goodness to add to my bag.? Maybe

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

#2: T.N.T. - I'm Dynamite!

I love it....this is the first thing that I thought of also....nothing says more than something going BOOOOM!!

Exciting for sure, friday i will be tuned in and waiting for details

I've been giving Cleveland clubs a good look ever since I fell in love with the Mashie. Not a fan of the lighter clubs, but the Mashie works for me for some reason. Can't wait to see what's coming next!

Good stuff. I could probably play Cleveland gear top to bottom and not miss a beat. They make some great equipment. Check out the history of Cleveland Golf. It's pretty interesting.

Can't wait. I'm starting to love Cleveland gear.

As a Cleveland homer, I can't wait. I hope it's a new line of irons... I doubt it but that would nice since I have been wanting to upgrade to the CG16s, and this would hopefully drive the price down a bit. JB's post does have me a little optimistic.

I can tell you that I have had a sneak peek through conversations of these new products and am pretty excited. Both of them should have some people excited.
And the clues are awesome.

Agreed on the awesomeness and the clue for #2 which I've seen pics of. No idea about #1 though

Was really looking forward to the new Mizuno R12 wedges, but if Cleveland releases new wedges, it could be a very long winter of testing for next year for new wedges.

Was really looking forward to the new Mizuno R12 wedges, but if Cleveland releases new wedges, it could be a very long winter of testing for next year for new wedges.

Funny how I just happen to NEED new wedges :)

I think I am going to skip classes on Friday

Last edited:
Funny how I just happen to NEED new wedges :)

I think I am going to skip classes on Friday

I'm in the same boat. Going to be awesome to see all the new wedges for next year and for me Cleveland is always near the top of first ones to test.

I know I'm interested in what this is all about. Lots of fun guesses going on.

Back