NEW ESPN Streak for the Cash THP group (SPOILERS)

I am now officially streaking the wrong way, L8!!!

I tend to have so many small streaks. Win 3, lose 3, repeat.

I am sucking so bad this month. It's going to be tough for me to get to .500 before February starts.

I'm all over the place on this, W2 at the moment hope to keep it going strong over the weekend

45-59 for January. Horrible picking.

It looks like the iPhone app lost all my progress.

Siri speaks for me!

impressive....even more impressive that they were from OH :alien:

Congrats to our longest streak winner for January, 39-year old — Traci L. from Delaware, OH; whose THE Urban Legends Entry won the $100,000 grand prize after putting together a fantastic streak of W29

Hey! I finally got another 5 game winning streak, first one of the year!

finaly on a decent winning streat... W4 going into today...hopefully Rory can out shoot Els by at least a stroke to make it W5

I hate it when I actually feel like I'm picking smart and conservative I get a nice streak going and then I try and pick golf again, you think I'd learn!!!

I hate it when I actually feel like I'm picking smart and conservative I get a nice streak going and then I try and pick golf again, you think I'd learn!!!

I should really think the golf thing through myself considering my stellar performance in THP fantasy golf... Although Rory is ahead of Els by 2 strokes with 3 to play... C'mon Rory!

I had a much better February than I did January. Nothing fantastic though.

i build a streak to like 6 and just lose...maybe i'll get back in it?

Only partway through the second day of the month and cookie and dtak already have 5 game win streaks. Nice starts.

Dtak up to 6 now and Icey and I join the 5 win club on day 2.

Pretty good starts.

I had a nice streak going to start the month and then decided to miss it all down my leg my picking the NBA!!!

I'm just going to enjoy it while I can, as I'm going to stink it up shortly!

Bummer Dtak, I was hoping you'd get to 10!

I'm feeling ok after today, am I the only one that feels a huge need to make as many picks as possible.

I'm feeling ok after today, am I the only one that feels a huge need to make as many picks as possible.

I do that all the time until I get a good streak going! I am at 9 now and it's been a long time since I got to 10 in a single month. (I got the last 8 of a month and the first 5 of the next month about 4 or 5 months ago).

I do that all the time until I get a good streak going! I am at 9 now and it's been a long time since I got to 10 in a single month. (I got the last 8 of a month and the first 5 of the next month about 4 or 5 months ago).

9 is a solid streak man... I have to get an alert going or something because I always forget to make picks.

And it ends at ten straight!

I start out 10-1 with ten straight wins, and now i have lost five straight and am at 11-7. Awesome!

I start out 10-1 with ten straight wins, and now i have lost five straight and am at 11-7. Awesome!

Dang small, you were hot at the start of the month... Thought I was going to see you on the overall leader board... I'm trying to make "smarter" picks this month. Thought I researched well enough to make a pick for w10 and got burned... We'll see how it goes!

Yeah, you start thinking you are pretty good at this and the game lets you know that you really are not!

Back