Nike Lunar Swingtip Golf Shoe Preview

I lurve these. While I have not played in them, I have been wearing them everywhere. So comfy.

I lurve these. While I have not played in them, I have been wearing them everywhere. So comfy.

I'm really digging these. The fact that they're as comfortable as the LC's is awesome. JB, I'm assuming that these are closer to the ground than the lunar controls? I found the TW13's a bit lower than the LC's and would love if these were similar in height to the TW's.

I'm really digging these. The fact that they're as comfortable as the LC's is awesome. JB, I'm assuming that these are closer to the ground than the lunar controls? I found the TW13's a bit lower than the LC's and would love if these were similar in height to the TW's.

They are closer to the ground from what I can gather, but not having played in them yet, it is hard to get that direct comparison on concrete where cleats do not dig in.

They are closer to the ground from what I can gather, but not having played in them yet, it is hard to get that direct comparison on
concrete where cleats do not dig in.

Thanks, cant wait to hear your feedback when you get them out on the course. I'm jonesing over the blackened blue/white pair right now. Thinking these will be perfect slip-ons for a short game practice session.

I like these, other than the weird brown sole. Looks like those old school gum shoe bottoms, which I do not care for.

I've always said and I'll say it again, Nike makes the best shoes.

The more I look at these and remember how great they felt on my feet last week I really want to go out and get the black/white pair (first ones pictured in this thread). I'm a little leery about the white sole but after seeing how well the crossflex cleaned up after a round I am plotting a purchase.

As soon as I hear some positive "on course" feedback on these, I'm pulling the trigger.

Lol you and me both. Hopefully they turn out to be nice

I want!!!!!!

you are such a golf shoe HO! LOL

I do like the looks of these though....I really want a pair of casual golf shoes....these or Del-Mars or Ecco's....something along those lines.

Ok wtf I can't seem to find these anywhere lol I thought they were available now? Nike site also shows a green pair which look pretty nice. They can't be sold out or something already? Maybe they just aren't out idk

Saw these in person the other day. The outsole is pretty flexible, almost as if the pressure you put on certain sections of the shoe will push the traction spikes out a little more.

My Nike TW Tour's just crapped out on me with part of the sole coming loose. I like the white ones. But, I would also game the brown suede and the black leather and wear them also to work with pants. Then head straight to the course w/o changing shoes.

I cant find them anywhere! None of my local stores have them and even when I search online. I don't get it

Nike Lunar Swingtip Golf Shoe

Nike Lunar Swingtip Golf Shoe

So what does everyone think? With pants I think they will look alright.

2e21Nike_Swingtip_sneakers-630x420-600x400.jpg

Definitely with pants. I'm not a fan of these. They make me think old man shoe trying to be hip and comfy. This is just me.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

They are not hideous, but I wouldn't rock them.

These look similar to the Eccos... Actually, many of these spikeless shoe designs are starting to look similar to me.

With that said, they don't look bad at all to me. I wouldn't wear them with shorts though like you guys have said.

Would not wear/10

I think they look great. They have a blue/white suede pair that I like a lot but maybe I'm just juvenile lol

Hmmmm. I could get into ponder mode on a pair of these, but no doubt they won't be in XW.

not really a fan of black shoes at all for some reason. Personal preference but I think a white version with a bottom black line would look nice. Or something to that effect at least

Merged with a thread with the same title.

At golf galaxy the other day and spent some time looking/trying on these. Not really my cup of tea. The overall look in shorts just didn't do it for me. Very comfortable for the time I had them on but just could see myself wearing them on the course. Comfort wise I can see why these appeal to many. The cross over design is a great idea and would love to find a shoe I could wear both on and off the course but just could get into the overall style of these.

awesome looking shoes, very comfortable even though may not look like it, fit snuggly all the way around the foot...

Back