Odyssey Ai One Cruiser Putters

The white hot insert feels good on this putter. I got a chance to use this putter today. It feels so balanced and solid. The face stays square, it really helps the ball roll true. It's not just hype. This baby feels so good!

It's a big head on that putter. Lots of heft. The other Odyssey mallet covers I have don't fit. It's a good thing it's a nice looking headcover.
I've yet to find a different mallet cover that fits it. It's beefy.

15 rounds under my belt with the AI-One Mini at 33.5 inches. It is not coming out of the bag any time soon. Very confidence inspiring on shorter putts, seems very easy to keep online for lag/long putts. Distance control is very intuitive. So far, so good.

It would be super heckin' neato if Odyssey released some special covers that fit this beefcake.

It would be super heckin' neato if Odyssey released some special covers that fit this beefcake.
Would love it! Hopefully they do.

Ah crap..

image.jpg

So I couldn’t resist and took a chance on an Ai-One Jailbird Cruiser. Gave it a spin during Friday’s round and it did not disappoint - distance control was great and I made a couple of hairy long distance putts, including one for a very nice birdie. I need to practice more and get more comfortable with my grip position, but overall results were very positive.

I think I do prefer it over the 380 Jailbird - the Ai-One insert feels better to me and I prefer the grip. I also think it’s a touch lighter than the 380 - thinking it might be the shaft?

its 605 grams vs 610 for the 380 jailbird at 39" They are both awesome but Im going to sell one because they are both pretty much the same performance for me.

So I couldn’t resist and took a chance on an Ai-One Jailbird Cruiser. Gave it a spin during Friday’s round and it did not disappoint - distance control was great and I made a couple of hairy long distance putts, including one for a very nice birdie. I need to practice more and get more comfortable with my grip position, but overall results were very positive.

I think I do prefer it over the 380 Jailbird - the Ai-One insert feels better to me and I prefer the grip. I also think it’s a touch lighter than the 380 - thinking it might be the shaft?
I'm really loving my Ai-One Jailbird Cruiser. It's just giving me stability and feel that I haven't felt for some time. I feel like now most of my misses are due to a misread versus a miss hit. I also think the face balance is been good over the toe hang putters I've been using especially on short putts. I feel like I stay more online.

I noticed the same thing. I would assume it's either the shaft, grip, or a combination of both.

I'm really loving my Ai-One Jailbird Cruiser. It's just giving me stability and feel that I haven't felt for some time. I feel like now most of my misses are due to a misread versus a miss hit. I also think the face balance is been good over the toe hang putters I've been using especially on short putts. I feel like I stay more online.
Did you keep the grip or did you change it for the superstroke?

This is back on the ponder list 🤔.

Rolling a cruiser then trying anything standard. The standard feels crazy all over the place..

Rolling a cruiser then trying anything standard. The standard feels crazy all over the place..
It's why I cant go back to a standard putter.

I have a mallet cover that I got at PGA National at a THP experience in ‘21. The cruiser head fits perfectly.

I think I am going cruiser.. I was waiting to give a broom a try but the cruiser is better.
I agree. The cruiser line sets up so much better than a broom does, IMO.

Rolled the JB Cruiser in the shop today. Felt amazing, I totally get why it’s so popular. Had to stop as one JB is enough for now haha.

Back