Odyssey Ai One Cruiser Putters

Rolled a broomstick and one of these... Kinda leaning the tank cruiser model at the moment. Not sure though.

Rolled a broomstick and one of these... Kinda leaning the tank cruiser model at the moment. Not sure though.
Jailbird Cruiser is legit. Still havent come across a broomstick to try.

For all the flack I have given Odyssey for their headcovers, that Jailbird one is top 3 for me. So well done. How is the quality of it?

For all the flack I have given Odyssey for their headcovers, that Jailbird one is top 3 for me. So well done. How is the quality of it?
No lie. When I pulled up the media kit for this, the JB head cover was the first thing I noticed.

Quality is great. Stitching is well done, I like it a lot.

Has anyone gotten in a round with one of these? Very curious to hear what people think after trying them out on the course.

Has anyone gotten in a round with one of these? Very curious to hear what people think after trying them out on the course.
First, I am a sucker for a longer counterbalanced putter, it's my preferred setup and I have been using this style since about 2013.

With that said, the Ai-One Cruiser Jailbird is phenomenal. Significantly better than the 380 Jailbird released last year, and that has a lot to do with the Ai One insert. It's phenomenal, and that says a lot because traditionally I am a huge fan of the White Hot insert.

The stock grip is much better than the 17" Superstroke grip, IMO as well, and it fits my eye a heck of a lot better as well.

Getting more aggressive on the longer putts has been a nice change for me, as I dont fear a stronger putting stroke will be as penalizing on an off center strike, due to the forgiveness of the Ai-One insert.

First, I am a sucker for a longer counterbalanced putter, it's my preferred setup and I have been using this style since about 2013.

With that said, the Ai-One Cruiser Jailbird is phenomenal. Significantly better than the 380 Jailbird released last year, and that has a lot to do with the Ai One insert. It's phenomenal, and that says a lot because traditionally I am a huge fan of the White Hot insert.

The stock grip is much better than the 17" Superstroke grip, IMO as well, and it fits my eye a heck of a lot better as well.

Getting more aggressive on the longer putts has been a nice change for me, as I dont fear a stronger putting stroke will be as penalizing on an off center strike, due to the forgiveness of the Ai-One insert.
Thats good to hear, I am itching to get out and try it. Got the superstroke and like the feel of it when in my office rolling putts during meetings… lol

Just got mine....
20240320_191726.jpg20240320_191717.jpg20240320_191703.jpg20240320_191746.jpg

Can't wait to get it on the green

Kinda jealous of you guys and your new putters.

I got a chance to try one of these out in a store today and being an owner of a 380, I have to say I pretty much agree with everything @War Eagle said. While I like the Microhinge insert, I think I prefer the Ai One insert - it feels a bit firmer and less springy to me. I also agree that the grip feels better on the Ai One Cruiser - hard to explain exactly why, but I did feel more comfortable with it. I also like that the Cruiser has the Stroke Lab shaft, although how much impact that has (if any) remains to be seen.

I will also echo what others have said about this entire line regarding how good this putter looks - from the color scheme to the head cover, the whole package just looks fantastic.

Mine showed up today!!! 6" of snow tomorrow.

They look good and the headcover is really well done. I love the feel/sound of the White Hot insert.
It's a big head on that putter. Lots of heft. The other Odyssey mallet covers I have don't fit. It's a good thing it's a nice looking headcover.

It's a big head on that putter. Lots of heft. The other Odyssey mallet covers I have don't fit. It's a good thing it's a nice looking headcover.
It is large and in charge

Back